Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    That's really all a lot of us are asking for. Get in someone's grill. Lowry could try scowling at someone in a cavs jersey. He's really good at scowling at refs and his own coaches and teammates
    Yeah so the Raptors have now lost 8 playoff games in a row vs. the Cavs, average margin of victory for Cleveland: 18.

5% of me will hope against hope until it's all over, but I'm bracing for 2 more games of what we've been seeing. They've lost by as many as 38.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
      Yeah so the Raptors have now lost 8 playoff games in a row vs. the Cavs, average margin of victory for Cleveland: 18.

5% of me will hope against hope until it's all over, but I'm bracing for 2 more games of what we've been seeing. They've lost by as many as 38.
      I'm gonna cheer and pray for the win. We've come this far, we've paid for these games emotionally. Earned the right to enjoy the 2018 season until cavs win 4.

If I go on a 2 week holiday I'm not gonna mope in my hotel that it's raining for the last 2 days. That's my metaphor.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I'm gonna cheer and pray for the win. We've come this far, we've paid for these games emotionally. Earned the right to enjoy the 2018 season until cavs win 4.

If I go on a 2 week holiday I'm not gonna mope in my hotel that it's raining for the last 2 days. That's my metaphor.
        In both scenarios (holiday and Raptor fandom), you can spend the last 2 days catching up on Black Mirror episodes.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          In both scenarios (holiday and Raptor fandom), you can spend the last 2 days catching up on Black Mirror episodes.
          Honestly Black Mirror increases my depression
          OG is our king

Comment

In both scenarios (holiday and raptor fandom) you can spend the Last 2 days getting drunk and laughing with friends

Raptors fandom is an episode of black mirror lol

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              Honestly Black Mirror increases my depression
              Alright, alright. Then how about some shitty Adam Sandler flick?

Comment

Alright, alright. Then how about some shitty Adam Sandler flick?
                One of the best black mirror episodes of all time starring Adam Sandler?

Click!

Comment

I’m going to go out on a limb here and predict that the Raps steal two in a row in Cleveland. Sometimes you just have to believe in something.
                  Go Raps go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
                    I’m going to go out on a limb here and predict that the Raps steal two in a row in Cleveland. Sometimes you just have to believe in something.
                    Go Raps go!

I like you Max Kellerman

Comment

keonclark wrote: View Post
                      in both scenarios (holiday and raptor fandom) you can spend the last 2 days getting drunk and laughing with friends

raptors fandom is an episode of black mirror lol
                      lol!!!!

Comment

Wild theory here: but maybe Drake needs to peace out too? I feel like him talking shit to other teams just gets them going even more, cause most of those guys know he's just a soft little B?

Comment

I just want to watch this game and know the outcome because right now I'm at the lowest I've felt about this team in so long
                          OG is our king

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                            Wild theory here: but maybe Drake needs to peace out too? I feel like him talking shit to other teams just gets them going even more, cause most of those guys know he's just a soft little B?
                            I'd trade drake for meek mill and a rapper to be named later. He get us a good return but I don't want any mumble rappers. That's where the league is trending

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
                              Go Raps go!

Comment

Lets go Craptors!

Comment

Working...
                                X