Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. It was good while it lasted?

Comment

• Demar needs to stay on the bench

Comment

• Sixers might be down 3-0, but Raptors are about to be down 3-0 too and I’d much rather be a Sixers fan right now than a Raptors fan

Comment

• Trash brothers on full display tonight.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            Sixers might be down 3-0, but Raptors are about to be down 3-0 too and I’d much rather be a Sixers fan right now than a Raptors fan
            Nah.

Comment

• Actually LeBron u go ahead and rest the whole 4th quarter..they don't need u..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• The Raptors top guys should be the one taking charge in these situations. But they keep fading in big games. That's why the Raptors always gets blown out in the playoffs.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Where is the DeMar Derozan who led the NBA in scoring the first few weeks of the season?!

Comment

• 12 minutes (potentially) left of our season (effectively). Didn't think it would come to this. Let's go boys, if we're gonna go out let's go out with a crash and a bang.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      The Raptors top guys should be the one taking charge in these situations. But they keep fading in big games. That's why the Raptors always gets blown out in the playoffs.
                      I know it won't happen, but we should start the entire bench mob next game. Fuck it. They were the bright spot of our season and the starters need to see what heart looks like. The bench players get sucked into the pall of misery created by our starters.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Sixers might be down 3-0, but Raptors are about to be down 3-0 too and I’d much rather be a Sixers fan right now than a Raptors fan
                        Maybe in three years we'll have someone with the ceiling of Embiid or Simmons

Comment

• Gotta stay away from DeMar and Fred in closing time, it ain't their night...
                          limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            When you keep putting small guys like Siakam and Miles on Love in the post - he's going to score. It's not rocket science.
                            That's the thing though - despite him being so tough to matchup with in terms of having someone who can defend him both on the line and in the post, Cleveland just never used him in the post until like Game 2 of this series.

(Horford can do that by the way - Boston might be able to keep this a good series with Cleveland.)
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Who needs LeBron when you got 8-5...
                              limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Maybe in three years we'll have someone with the ceiling of Embiid or Simmons
                                so you're telling me we're 3 years away from being 3 years away

Comment

Working...
                                X