Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should have ALL our bench warmers create a game 3 thread simultaneously. Let's blow this bitch up!

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, on the other hand, we just came from a series where Washington went down to us 0-2 and came back to tie 2-2.

I mean it IS in the realm of possibility.

Comment

Abbas gonna lead the Raptors to 4 straight wins

Comment

So if Abbas blow this, I'm calling Game 4 now. Sorry, Scraptor..... but good luck, Abby.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
            Well, on the other hand, we just came from a series where Washington went down to us 0-2 and came back to tie 2-2.

I mean it IS in the realm of possibility.
            Except it was the other way around. Wizards won both games at home, Raptors have to win 2 on the road. Still possible, but slim.

Comment

F it let’s see OG and Siakam play together

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                So if Abbas blow this, I'm calling Game 4 now. Sorry, Scraptor..... but good luck, Abby.
                I guess if the team is devolving into chaos then we might as well do the same.

Comment

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    I guess if the team is devolving into chaos then we might as well do the same.
                    Abbas the tank commander?
                    OG is our king

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Sick of hearing about this mythical LeBron stopper Casey was in his past life
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        The compliments on camera mean nothing. Lebron flat out disrespects this team on the court in the postseason and they just roll over and take it. Like last year, I'm losing all respect I had for these guys through 82 after one series vs Lebron.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          We all know Rick Carlisle is a great head coach, they had Kidd, Chandler, Dirk and Marion, all high IQ players, Casey's job was easy.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                            We all know Rick Carlisle is a great head coach, they had Kidd, Chandler, Dirk and Marion, all high IQ players, Casey's job was easy.
                            Also, Lebron didn't have shooters, and they ran a lot of zone D, something we've barely seen here with Casey as head coach.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Also, Lebron didn't have shooters, and they ran a lot of zone D, something we've barely seen here with Casey as head coach.
                              I doubt this group would be able to run a zone properly. Mavs could because they had high IQ players. Kidd, Marion and Chandler were all great defenders. Dirk wasn't, but he is as high IQ as it gets.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                This is the key. The reason Casey's defense worked was because there was no one to bail LeBron out after he drove

Comment

Working...
                                X