Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, am I crazy or was JV defending Love pretty fucking well this series? I remember a few cuts for layups but aside from that he was solid on him. Wtf is Casey doing.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      They sag off of shooters like clockwork
      It's crazy. What have they been practicing? Like is Casey this idiotic.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Also, am I crazy or was JV defending Love pretty fucking well this series? I remember a few cuts for layups but aside from that he was solid on him. Wtf is Casey doing.
        Yea he's the done the best job which is the real joke lol. Casey is mentally insane
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Was within 4 now it's an 11 point game lol

Comment

• Kyle Lowry takes so many momentum killing shots. Bebe now for whatever reason is in the game, dude just fouled Love shooting a 3. Shocker right?

Has a coach ever been fired on the spot?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• When is Casey going to call a timely timeout. Jesus.

Comment

• Well. Nice season guys.

Comment

• Way to go Casey!

Comment

• Oh my god. Masai needs to go and fire Casey immediately. This imbecile needs to go.

Comment

• Ty Lue must be thinking "holy shit what did I do for such an easy playoff series" after seeing Bebe check in

Comment

• LMFAO bebe is like wtf why am I in? Let me have my coconut water in peace ya crazy old man!

Comment

• LOL bebe.

time to get rid of this fuckwit coach.

Comment

• I mean at this point you're trying to find something miraculous that completely changes the course of the series so I'm not holding this game against Casey too much but he's been bad.
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Casey has gone full retard. You never go full retard.

The bench was murdering them and he pulled them after 6 mins or less. Fuck him and fuck our starters.

Comment

• Brilliant move by Casey.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X