Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Demar but he's gotta go too. His lack of care to play any defence will never get us far. Against lower level teams you can hide him but once you hit the second and third round of the playoffs he has to guard somebody and he's just sooo bad.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Casey is tired of winter and Toronto. He’s been trying to get fired but Ujiri just won’t do it
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Fire Casey, like right NOW.
        Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          He thinks he’s making the right decisions lol
          It's so absurd, it feels a lot like reading a Vonnegut novel.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            The Nogeuira experiment is a failure again smh@casey
            At LEAST put in Poeltl lol. Like the fuck
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Derozan a team worst -17 following his game 3 no show.

Ladies and gentlemen, the pillar of our core for the next 2 years. Take a bow, Demar.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• It was a 4 point game.....then Casey subbed in Nogueira for no reason.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Derozan a team worst -17 following his game 3 no show.

Ladies and gentlemen, the pillar of our core for the next 2 years. Take a bow, Demar.

It's because Demar was sitting the JV minutes and in the game for the Bebe minutes.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Casey... man. I'm not a big fan, but I never expected.... this. Wow. Just random desperation, shuffling through players like an accelerated game of rock, paper, scissors.
                    It's random desperation that got us back in game 3 too. Just dumb luck that he found 5 guys that were scrappy enough to cut into the lead.

Comment

• Casey's gotta go just for his hate for JV. I can sit here and watch him bench JV anymore. ESPECIALLY if you're gonna play Bebe lol. Wow just wow

Comment

• Demar needs to go, Casey needs to go, and even KL - this shit show needs to go

I'm done. Build around OG, Poetle, Siakam, JV

Comment

• The fact that Casey thinks using Nogueira is still some kind of legit wildcard move says all you need to know about his basketball sense.

He's the easiest player to scout in the league. He's always roaming on D, where he leaves his feet all the time because all he cares about is getting blocks. On O he just catches and passes. Just play the passing lanes, you don't need anyone near him. Wait for him to catch and get ready to steal his pass.
                          Last edited by white men can't jump; Tue May 8, 2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Come back in the second half with your real actual starting lineup that got you here? I know they were awful in the third quarter of game 2 but I mean.....
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• 1 out of the 2 things will happen:

1. If the core stays intact then Casey is done as a coach.

2. Casey only stays if the Raps start dismemtaling the core and thus become a lame duck coach until the Raps find a new identity with new players.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                                It's because Demar was sitting the JV minutes and in the game for the Bebe minutes.
                                No, it's because he's a sieve

Comment

Working...
                                X