Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's clear Demar is not a leader... he'd be a solid 2nd or 3rd option with a true superstar.

We forget all the times the bench mob bailed the starting unit out... we wont have Vanvleet next year and will have to play Powell more with his 10 mil contract comes into account.

This team is headed to clusterfuck.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      So, Masai Ujiri, your players just sent you a message as to how they feel about the coach and the organization with that coach. Do you change the players or the coach?
      how did they send the message? I didn't see anyone punch Casey?

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        I mean in the first round.
        Hawks were two years in a row a couple years ago, also to Cleveland.

It's tough to get homecourt in the first round that much to be honest. You have to give the Raptors credit for having the sustainability to have first round home court 5 years in a row. I believe they're the only team that's true for in the past 5 seasons.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          It's clear Demar is not a leader... he'd be a solid 2nd or 3rd option with a true superstar.

We forget all the times the bench mob bailed the starting unit out... we wont have Vanvleet next year and will have to play Powell more with his 10 mil contract comes into account.

This team is headed to clusterfuck.
          Demar has been our best player, but Lowry has always been the leader of this team.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            I would like to thank the Raptors for their participation in the NBA playoffs

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Ouch.

I'm just glad Christian isn't around to see this.

Comment

• So

Golden State vs Cleveland, with GS to win.

Same predictable shit i guess...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                at this point you just gotta laugh
                I can chuckle, but I can't laugh.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Absolutely no way Kyle and demar can both come back. That to me is clear masai lacks some testicular fortitude. The dog and pony show is over. I'm not saying blow it up but our guys at the top need to be swapped out for some new combinstion.

Wanna hunt around for a kemba walker, a dame lillard, maybe even a cousins I dunno
                  Keon...COUSINS??? WALKER??? I know this is tough to take but you gotta stay a little more rational.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Absolutely no way Kyle and demar can both come back. That to me is clear masai lacks some testicular fortitude. The dog and pony show is over. I'm not saying blow it up but our guys at the top need to be swapped out for some new combinstion.

Wanna hunt around for a kemba walker, a dame lillard, maybe even a cousins I dunno
                    Ya in now way are the Raptors too good for Cousin's "antics".

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      So

Golden State vs Cleveland, with GS to win.

Same predictable shit i guess...
                      im not counting boston outta anything

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Demar has been our best player, but Lowry has always been the leader of this team.
                        Lowry wasn't bad this game. He was neither bad or good, he just tried to barely exist. Mission accomplished, you were useless.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Walker and Lillard are awful defensively. If we think Lowry and DD are a bad playoff pairing, Lillard and McCollom were historically inept defensively in round 1. They may actually be turnstiles wearing skin suits.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                            Hawks were two years in a row a couple years ago, also to Cleveland.

It's tough to get homecourt in the first round that much to be honest. You have to give the Raptors credit for having the sustainability to have first year home court 5 years in a row. I believe they're the only team that's true for in the past 5 seasons.
                            What are you doing man? We are trying to be depressed and pissed over here..

Comment

• Cousins is an amazing player when he is motivate but he is mainly an injury prone cancer for the locker room

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                So, Masai Ujiri, your players just sent you a message as to how they feel about the coach and the organization with that coach. Do you change the players or the coach?
                                It was the same msg delivered last year. The best solution was apparently to trade away all our 2018 picks, lol

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X