Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lowry wasn't bad this game. He was neither bad or good, he just tried to barely exist. Mission accomplished, you were useless.
    Tits on a bull, mate. Absolutely useless.

Comment

• Move franchise to Vancouver. That place is beautiful
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Guys, Kemba Walker is a worse version of Kyle Lowry. It won't help.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
          At least we didn't get swept by New Orleans LOL
          You just can't win in the playoffs if your best player is awful defensively. You'll get picked apart.

Dirk might be the only example, a GOAT scorer at his position (not just a pretty good All-Star) they got the perfect team full of plus defenders around him and hit gold in a down year.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Move franchise to Vancouver. That place is beautiful
            nah

Comment

• And Casey threw in the towel at the start of the 4th

Sick.

Comment

• Going 2 bed...gotta get up for work..off season..looking forward 2 it.. later.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  I'm on board with a full Rick Carlisle putsch. Get on the phone with Cuban tonight.
                  We could make a shark tank presentation
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I’ve really never seen a team get their entire pride snatched out of them until the Raptors started this series

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      I'm on board with a full Rick Carlisle putsch. Get on the phone with Cuban tonight.
                      Love Rick Carlisle
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                        Hawks were two years in a row a couple years ago, also to Cleveland.

It's tough to get homecourt in the first round that much to be honest. You have to give the Raptors credit for having the sustainability to have first round home court 5 years in a row. I believe they're the only team that's true for in the past 5 seasons.
                        Oh, I definitely give them credit for that. And I heap shame upon them for three sweeps in four years. Both are justified.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          And Casey threw in the towel at the start of the 4th

Sick.
                          They were never in the fight. Don't let the end of the second quarter fool you. Raps were going through the motions.

Maybe other than JV and Fred.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            So

Golden State vs Cleveland, with GS to win.

Same predictable shit i guess...
                            Getting tiresome.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              You just can't win in the playoffs if your best player is awful defensively. You'll get picked apart.

Dirk might be the only example, a GOAT scorer at his position (not just a pretty good All-Star) they got the perfect team full of plus defenders around him and hit gold in a down year.
                              Kyle isn't awful defensively

But honestly, I don't think Demar's defense is what's holding them back. Like I think Houston who has a very similar player in Harden as their best player and they'll be fine.
                              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• The Cavs are running the score... James should be off the floor...what a bunch of A HOLES

Comment

Working...
                                X