Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd sweep in 4 yrs. Gotta keep the core together tho!

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Oh, I definitely give them credit for that. And I heap shame upon them for three sweeps in four years. Both are justified.
      Yup!
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        We could make a shark tank presentation
        Just make sure we get on during the regular season
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Why can't raptors fans have nice things?

Comment

• Profster wrote: View Post
            The Cavs are running the score... James should be off the floor...what a bunch of A HOLES
            at this point, i want to lose by 50 and send Masai a message loud and clear.....reset, reboot, move on from this culture

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              Love Rick Carlisle
              Give Casey a gig as Raptors Vice President of Community Relations or something. Give him $500,000/year. Buy him a house. And a condo for a mistress. Let's go fishing for a whale...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Tits on a bull, mate. Absolutely useless.
                He gave up after going balls to the wall last game and still having the team come up short

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Why can't raptors fans have nice things?
                  cursed from the get go

Comment

• Wow. We have Freddy playing in garbage time.

I know it's way in the past, but going balls out in game 82 and getting bamed by Bam Adebayo did not help our cause. A healthy Freddy could've been a bigger difference maker we can be sure....

We had been lucky all season not having many injuries, but that one was not ideal.

Comment

• One thing that's gonna be hard for the raptors to do is give there fans hope. After this shit show after all the talk of culture change etc and this is the end. I'm not EVER gonna trust a raptors team until they get it DONE in the PLAYOFFS. Idc if they go 82-0 until they prove it when it matters.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Profster wrote: View Post
                        The Cavs are running the score... James should be off the floor...what a bunch of A HOLES
                        Don't worry, Brad Stevens is going to work them like a speed bag next round. It's going to be fantastic.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                          Kyle isn't awful defensively

But honestly, I don't think Demar's defense is what's holding them back. Like I think Houston who has a very similar player in Harden as their best player and they'll be fine.
                          Eh, that is what's held Houston back, imho. Eventually they hit a high enough calibre team who could take away Harden's FT-dependent offence, limit the open 3's, and pick at their defensive weaknesses.

Houston and Harden have improved incrementally and CP3 is a huge addition, we'll see what happens next round.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• What's the over/under for Casey being fired? 3 days?
                            Because it better be when not if ....

Comment

• Goddammit they're playing God's Plan

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                                Kyle isn't awful defensively

But honestly, I don't think Demar's defense is what's holding them back. Like I think Houston who has a very similar player in Harden as their best player and they'll be fine.
                                Im in a deep depression and could be misunderstanding...but did you just compare DeRozan to Harden?

Comment

Working...
                                X