Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck you tristan thompson

Comment

• Profster wrote: View Post
      Don't know if anyone noticed but LeBron's foot touched the ground before passing to JR when he shot the 3. The Refs suck
      Enough of this refs excuse. It’s getting tiring.

Derozan and Casey are the biggest playoffs busts in Raptors History. That’s the headliner

Comment

• Wow, when we get an actual defensive stop, we get a good look? Color me surprised
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I'm watching the game on TNT overtime and it feels like I'm watching the game zoomed in =/
          prefer how TSN looks

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            does anyone have a good TSN feed that isnt delayed by 128192 minutes?
            No such thing.

Comment

• There are a dozen reasons the Raptors are losing this series, but JR (and Korver, to a lesser extent) are shooting SO far above their shot quality

Comment

• Lol... Demar is so off right now he’s actually putting other teams shots in the basket when he tries to interrupt their flow

Comment

• I feel like no one on the Raptors is used to guarding the person they're supposed to be guarding today and getting lost. Downside of wholesale lineup changes

Comment

• Sooo we benched one of our most consistent playoff performers, a guy who's never "shook", for...Ibaka? At Centre? The guy who had more turnovers then baskets over like 3-4 games in the wizards series? Really? Someone please explain (I know some will say defence, but really, your answer is Ibaka? Do you even watch him?)

Comment

• Nice play call Kyle.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        I feel like no one on the Raptors is used to guarding the person they're supposed to be guarding today and getting lost. Downside of wholesale lineup changes
                        This sounds familiar...
                        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• I am close to the day I won’t watch Derozan playing for my favorite team.

I fucking waited for 9 years

Goddamn

Such a total waste of time

Comment

• Good close

Comment

• Green hit the top of the shot clock on that heave lol
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TNT just said something like we came back

HELLO! We are down 6 after 1Q

Comment

Working...
                                X