Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like we won 59 games and our starting lineup was pretty good. Our bench was pretty good. Why the random lineups?

Comment

• Holy shit I can't even.. what the fuck did we just witness? It's hard enough to beat LeBron. It's even harder when it's 8v5. It's not fucking possible when your coach is a fucking retard on top of it all.

Comment

• You need to put in your winners. That’s it
        OG is our king

Comment

• Bebe -10 in 2 minutes. Great call, Coach

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah this is just desperation from a coaching and playing perspective and it's not working, which isn't really shocking.

Sometimes there is no answers.
            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Fire Casey, like right NOW.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm still in fucking shock. This idiot knows he's coaching for his job right?

Comment

• Casey... man. I'm not a big fan, but I never expected.... this. Wow. Just random desperation, shuffling through players like an accelerated game of rock, paper, scissors.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    Like we won 59 games and our starting lineup was pretty good. Our bench was pretty good. Why the random lineups?
                    BECAUSE HES FUCKING STUPID.

ffs, leave bebe with coconut water and put on the man who put you on his back.

How the eff aren't the players calling out Casey? Where is the bulldog we know? Our leader? Y'all getting paid to watch yourselves get swept. Fuck Casey and his culture change. He needs a common sense change

Comment

• Any Casey stans please give me an explanation as to playing Bebe over JV in a elimination game whilst JV was dominating.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        I'm still in fucking shock. This idiot knows he's coaching for his job right?
                        He thinks he’s making the right decisions lol
                        OG is our king

Comment

• 'Need a big...JV was on fire, on offence and defence...yep, let's go with Bebe.'
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I don't understand...at all. There is no logical reason to pull JV in that moment unless you are trying to lose. My blind grandmother could agree that we was our most effective player.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              I'm still in fucking shock. This idiot knows he's coaching for his job right?
                              That's what is going through my head. How can you think Bebe is the answer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• WTF JV didn't even start.... he wasn't the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X