Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sad and embarrassed.

Comment

• Unless JV has some sort of injury that we are unaware of, these rotations are madness.

Comment

• How's you still playing this lineup lmfao. You really trying to lose

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
          See this is why I don't like this forum. You guys blame Casey for everything bad and don't give him any credit for anything good that happens.

This game he's been bad but he's a big reason why the Raptors are a perennial playoff team and win 50+ games most seasons. He's not an idiot.

This team is not a top 5 NBA team in terms of talent and changing the coach isn't going to change that. I do understand if he gets canned but it's not going to magically make things better.
          Dude I can win 50 games with this roster...but I still wouldn't beat Cleveland in the playoffs..maybe I could get one game...lol..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
            I'm sad and embarrassed.
            We've lost almost every quarter that had demar derozan In it this series and won the ones he's mostly on the bench
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              Unless JV has some sort of injury that we are unaware of, these rotations are madness.
              Same lineup we started the game (and got in a 10 point hole so quickly)...

Comment

• lol this team

Comment

• Lowry is like man do we really gotta play D?

OG is like man am I really stuck with these idiots

Comment

• This is ridiculous. Just forfeit this game. Worst fucking game of all time.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Unless JV has some sort of injury that we are unaware of, these rotations are madness.
                      He was playing good D and great offense. But we can't leave him on kevin love who is killing everybody

This is fucking sickening
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Casey is a great coach over 82 games. Steady eddy.

Casey is a bad playoff coach where adjustments are made every possession and you're out of your comfort zone
                        Adjustments, they say. Adjustments are everything.

Balderdash, or something close to that, says Raptors coach Dwane Casey.

“When people say making adjustments is when I laugh,” Casey said yesterday after the Raptors had a film and relaxed work session at the Air Canada Centre. “Going all the way to the championship (as a Dallas Mavericks assistant in 2011) we changed very little, maybe a substitution and we still won.

“That’s when I laugh when people say, ‘He beat him because he made 50 adjustments.’ You can’t do that. I’m not that smart by the way. I don’t know what coach is.”
                        https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...h-wizards.html

Comment

• Getting embarrassed once again

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Lol hows this lineup still out there????????
                            Don't know, don't care. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing garbage lineups out there. Who's dressed at the end of our bench? A unit should have at least Bebe, Brown and Powell. We got anyone like McKinnie or someone dressed? Don't risk the health of better pieces if you don't have to.

Comment

• Not watching next season if Casey is still in charge.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                                I'm sad and embarrassed.
                                About sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X