Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    A 3rd quarter with terrible matchups and demar derozan floating around likes he's stoned

Exact replica of game 2

This is a joke
    The difference is that they gave up here, and I don't really blame them. It's pretty over.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• 2 bad this series isn't best of 9..we might come back and win the series...lol
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        A 3rd quarter with terrible matchups and demar derozan floating around likes he's stoned

Exact replica of game 2

This is a joke
        Which was a replica of game 1 and the sweep last year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
          The Cavs are a top 5 team when their role players show up. They've played this series like the 3rd best team in the league, maybe 2nd.

Revival of Kevin Love, and allowing Korver and Smith to get hot, is really the story of this series for us on their side.

Comment

• It may actutally be caseys best interest to get fired this year. coming off a solid season and tons of open jobs. he could find another job easy with a rebuilding team. if Maisa some how brings him back and we have yet another disapionting playoffs next year his stock is gonna be in the gutter. I cant hate him cause he helped build the rep of the raps over the past 5 years but we have clearly peaked. It best for both parties to move on from this era.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Getting murdered in an All or Nothing game?? we're the fakest number one seed ever.

Fool me once, shame on me... fool me 5 times? Shame on everyone that follows this team with passion.

Just bring Trump into the post game presser and let him say his famous line to Casey. He'll earn some Canadian sympathy.

Bring in Vince McMahon to say it and we'll go bananas!!

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                Dwayne Casey is learning what back doors are tonight lol
                Yes, because Casey is definitely like "you know what guys, don't bother keeping an eye on your man, just let them cut."

Backdoors are all on players, not coaches.

Comment

• JV comes back in and scores like clockwork. Man.

Comment

• Can anyone remember a more infuriating game than this one? I can't.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Where's Lowry? where's DeRozan? firing Casey should be a no brainer but they have to make major roster changes as well.
                      Yup the 3 headed snake is having a vintage game. Casey coaching disgustingly bad, demar the worst player and Lowry trying to disappear and not be noticed. 65 million dollars are paid to these 3 guys annually folks
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        I can tell by the Raptors body language they gave up already
                        Same body language that presented itself in the 3rd quarter of game 2. This series was over last week, and the entire team knew it. Hence Casey's "pride" comments post game.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Basketball is so simple yet all these young buckets only think u are good if u can try and run throw 3 ppl and dunk on someone. Basketball is easy baskets.

Comment

• JV is really a different player in the playoffs, he has shown this the last few years.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Getting murdered in an All or Nothing game?? we're the fakest number one seed ever.

Fool me once, shame on me... fool me 5 times? Shame on everyone that follows this team with passion.

Just bring Trump into the post game presser and let him say his famous line to Casey. He'll earn some Canadian sympathy.

Bring in Vince McMahon to say it and we'll go bananas!!
                              Really all or nothing games is when you're most likely to get murdered. You try crazy stuff because you have nothing to lose.

Comment

• CJ Miles is our best shot creator lol...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X