Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    No, that was definitely the Graduation Game.
    Yeah the contenders are that game, Brooklyn Game 7, and Washington Game 1.

The reason I thought Game 1 was worse than the Graduation Game because at that time that loss was only supposed to be the beginning of a bunch of years of VC dominance and the Raps were going to win that soon enough. Obviously, didn't turn out that way but it felt like it.

Brooklyn Game 7, that team everything was gravy, they were never supposed to even be a playoff team.

Washington Game 1, Toronto still looked like the better team and the favourite to win the series.

This series Game 1, that was really the difference between this being a series and this being a Cavs march to victory and we knew it at the time.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Bebe, lack of jv, and defense on love smith and Korver is literally like a 30 point swing.

Dwane Casey and the invisible all stars 100% lost this game. I feel bad for jv and siakam and Fred and delon
      Don't forget Raptors series MVP OG!

Comment

• Watch Casey play JV for the entire 4th now. One final fuck you to the franchise.

Comment

• Dude just said on tnt the raptors in practice didn't watch game film of game 3, instead they watched there own AAU game film and college films just remind them that there good.... LeBron out here ruining life's

TELL ME THIS ISN'T ON THE COACH!! WTF

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            Demar must b minus 30 by now...omg
            ..LeBronto
            Yep -1 for each million he makes yearly
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JV has 18 points

Lowry and DeRozan have 18 combined in twice as many minutes (barf)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is going to be the most points the Raptors lose by all season by like at least 10 points. I think the previous high was 18?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Dude just said on tnt the raptors in practice didn't watch game film of game 3, instead they watched there own AAU game film and college films just remind them that there good.... LeBron out here ruining life's

Are you serious? That was his film session...

That is beyond pathetic. Wow. I am speechless.

Comment

• It’s like I’m watching my last two weeks of high school in basketball form.
                    Mailing this one in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Why DeMar? Now you give a shit?

Comment

• Has any other team in NBA history been swept out of the playoffs 3 times in 4 seasons, when they started with home court each time? I'm guessing no.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This is the first time this year I've ever turned a game off. Fuck this man. Why you gotta make me believe every year raptors

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Dude just said on tnt the raptors in practice didn't watch game film of game 3, instead they watched there own AAU game film and college films just remind them that there good.... LeBron out here ruining life's

"Got 2 pley 4 pride!!"

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                              Don't forget Raptors series MVP OG!
                              JV and og have been head and shoulders our best players for these 10 games.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• raptors two toughest guys are under 6 feet tall. can’t beat Bron that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X