Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next

What's next for this team?

Humiliation, anguish, despair, and so on.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      What's next for this team?
      Black garbage bag day
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We as fans are wiser and humbler.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'm optimistic. Most of the role players are so young, and hopefully a good number of them will be even better next year.

I don't know what the ultimate fate for Casey will be, and Masai might get an amazing offer for DeRozan. But no matter what we'll have a bunch of really good building blocks for the future. Maybe a superstar will develop for one of them, or maybe the Raptors will have enough to throw at someone in a year or so for a Houston-Harden trade.
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Personally I think in the next 10 years we will never reach Conference Finals.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Rebuild. You can't sell the same product next year. Its like the boy who cried wolf too many times.

Comment

Same thing we do every year at this time: We wait for Masai press conference where he will probably won't reveal much.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Same thing we do every year at this time: We wait for Masai press conference where he will probably won't reveal much.
                  Last year was a headline grabber. Pissed off and rattled, he demanded huge change while giving this group another kick at the can.

At minimum I think Casey has to go now
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    lol

I know we hate it, but being a Leafs fan... Oh boy the stuff Nonis and Burke let leak, revealed, etc was annoying. Especially moreso cause more often than not those rumours that got leaked were fucking stupid - please never think about signing fucking Jeff Finger to a $4M per year contract.

With Lou, nothing gets leaked. And it's absolutely hilarious watching analysts just speculate on what the Leafs intend to do, they don't know SHIT.

So, I'll live the same way with Masai I suppose.

Comment

That would be amazing if Casey win coach of the year and get kicked out

Comment

Probably wont get another season like this for a long time... 59 wins was great but the East is emerging and we wont get a season like this in a long time.

It was a very fun regular season, just didnt make it in the post season... whatever happens will happen I guess.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          That would be amazing if Casey win coach of the year and get kicked out
                          COTYs usually get fired in a couple of years, but not 2 months after winning it.

Comment

Seriously if there is a way to trade DeMar, Lowry and Ibaka while keeping all the other rotation players and getting a good and deep team and picks, that would be the way to go. They won't win a championship with this core.

Comment

5 years of playoff futility with the Casey/DeRozan/Lowry core. Something has to give. Something should have given five years ago, when "Fuck Brooklyn" failed to come to fruition.

I'm not even upset tonight. The last two years have been complete apathy, knowing the fun regular seasons were nothing more than a façade.

As the saying goes, a leopard can't change its spots. Despite all the rhetoric, Casey, DeRozan and Lowry are who they are. The core needs to be disbanded.

Comment

Working...
                              X