Roasting session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roasting session

I just listened to MU end of season presser....and I am mad beyond words.

I am from Scarborough where in my era no matter what boro you went into you knew you in a fight win or lose. The no lay up rule was in effect there are no fouls called unless u see blood. Now let’s get into this !

My football team is the Philadelphia Eagles and I have listen with pride as the media have roasted every single player, coach, GM and owner till they stepped up there game and won a championship.
    https://youtu.be/sKFSbLz8bQc
    Listen for yourself

The media in Toronto are pussy afraid to ask the tough questions and that moist feel carries on to the ownership gm coaches and players we play moist, soft and u can see it play the fact that we didn’t win a game against LeBron in the playoffs since Bismack left.

Our record in the playoffs does not reflect our 50 + win seasons. Our coach, players and GM constantly bringing up or screaming at referees when they need to beat the other team into submission and leave no doubt is appalling, disgusting, disrespectful to the history of the game and what makes a true champion. I remember the lakers punking scola and the team was never the same.

I don’t care that derozan is from Compton he is a punk and has been punked and has no place here period. How do we continue to back players that do not show up in the playoffs ?!?! Get these moist players off our team !!!!

It is clear to me that our coaching staff and players do not understand the concept of a back door. Our defensive coach can not defend it and our players have no clue what they are doing against it. We do not have back doors in our offense which is a counter to a lot of ways we are defended.

I don’t care about our regular season record, I don’t care about mother fin individual player stat lines if u like stats go to baseball !!!!

Fin losers stop defending crap play. Stop defending poor roster construction, stop defending moist players. Stop defending mediocrity. We want winners not ppl trying to collect a mother fin pay check!!!!!

If MU can not recognise when players can’t mentally Compete he has no place here. If I can predict going against the grain that this was going to happen 5 years ago. “Check my track record” then these real GMs don’t deserve a job.

#step your game up brotha you are loyal to a fault
    Last edited by grindhouse; Thu May 10, 2018, 01:34 AM.

I think this has to be the post with the most uses of “moist” in RR history.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I’m not going to lie guys I don’t give a fuck about sports that much
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        I think this has to be the post with the most uses of “moist” in RR history.
        Lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

They're a bunch of quitters. Period. Firing the coach is a no brainer but it's not really going to do much if they don't make any major roster changes.

The best players on this team are a bunch of quitters and mental midgets. Great regular season players but would ALWAYS disappear in the playoffs.

Lowry and DeRozan are.nowhere near good enough to lead this team anywhere. And they've proven it year after year in the playoffs.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Year 1 - Lost Game 7 at home to Brooklyn.

Year 2 - Swept by the Wizards

Year 3 - BARELY beat Indiana and Miami. If Frank Vogel didn't bench Paul George to start the 4th in Game 5 - the Pacers would've won game 5 and they'd probably finish the Raptors in 6 games(the Pacers blew the Raptors out in Game 6).

Year 4 - At one point was down 1-2 to Milwaukee. SWEPT by the Cavs in the 2nd round.

Year 5 - Swept by the Cavs in the 2nd round.

Disappointment after disappointment. Enough already.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
            X