X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwane's outgoing thank you to Toronto in the Star:

https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...thank-you.html

This made me smile:

Thank you for enduring my southern sayings, awkwardly placed hats and most importantly for always having your shoes tied and shirttails tucked in before the shootaround film starts.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Thank u thread..wow..really..p##ss off..thanks for all the crappy memories...dont give f$#cks about regular season..he was garbage..overrated coach..kinda like Vince Carter.. if u know what I mean..
      The point is that even if the guy wasn't the greatest coach, he was still a good man who gave seven years of his life hto the organization, and by all accounts built a strong culture here.

That's worth some gratitude you filthy cannibal.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

This made me smile:
        Classy till the end. Respect.

Comment

This made me smile:
          Gah. Tugged on the heart strings a little...

Comment

This made me smile:
            This whole thing has been way more emotional than I anticipated.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I could hate his coaching, but not the guy. All the best for coach Casey, wherever he ends up.
              OG is our king

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

It's official guys, Casey has joined the exclusive "Afraid of The Dark & My Dear Poutine" club. #CanadianWay

Last edited by rocwell; Sat May 12, 2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

my favorite Casey moment
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

my favorite Casey moment

Comment

Man that letter is a tremendous show of respect for the city and the fans. I'll be cheering hard for Casey wherever he ends up next to succeed. You can see why he had such respect from his players.
                        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

That letter totally didn't make me cry ... shut up ...

Oh Dwane ...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Most relevant Kings win in the last decade. Casey was a part of it.

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
                              Man that letter is a tremendous show of respect for the city and the fans. I'll be cheering hard for Casey wherever he ends up next to succeed. You can see why he had such respect from his players.
                              What if its with the Cavs and Lebron?

Comment

Not gonna lie.. Im having second thoughts about firing him. He has flaws, like many coaches, but this team is still very young -- OG, Jakob, Delon, Pascal, Vanvleet, etc.

It really was our "superstars' who failed again and again -- the new coach needs a miracle to get Demar going in the playoffs - Kyle at least somewhat was better this playoffs then previous (Maybe cause of more rest this year) and bench mob was amazing for a big chunk of the year.

But what do you do when you have a guy who plays an old school style of basketball (Derozan) -- he is the guy that really needs to go .. his style doesnt work anymore, especially with this team. Tho he did improve passing the rock this year, he still went back to his old friend when he needed him - ISO.

Demar wants to be shown on the level of Lebron and Curry and those guys and he just isnt -- hes a very good player, but it's clear he has lots of flaws and isnt at the elite level of those guys -- he just isnt.

We wont win with DeRozan -- trade him and get the young guys involved -- we have a talented team, as evident in game 3 when we took a 22 pt deficit and tied it...without Derozan for much of it.

Anyways... good luck to Casey - he seemed like a class act, his team was a little soft and cost him his job...

Comment

Working...
                                X