Thank You Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Casey

please don't hate, instead only appreciate.

It was finally time but huge respect to Casey. Easily the best coach in Raptors history.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Yup, I loved listening to his interviews, seemed like a truley amazing human, and our best coach ever. Good luck Dwane!

Comment

Easily the best coach we've ever had. Thinking back to the Darryl Walker or Kevin O'Neil days make me cringe.

Comment

Don't worry lads. Casey will be remembered. Franchise's best coach. I'll never forget pound the rock days and that feeling when we traded Rudy and made the playoffs.

Comment

Casey was a great coach, his only flaw was making in game adjustments and it cost him... hopefully his next home he wont fall into that, this game is all about adjustments.

He'll no doubt get a job this off season and all the best.

I hope we bring in Jerry Steakhouse tho.

Comment

His character transcends the sport. He's a good man. I know he will land somewhere.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

All in all, left the team in much better shape than we he took over 5 years ago, and even without a finals appearance, improved the team every year. Instilled a "good guys" culture of work ethic an team work.

It is possible to recognize it's time to move on, and at the same time appreciate what was done. If this team makes out of the east or win a ring in the next 2-3 years, it will be in part because of the foundation of these past 5 years.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Easily the best coach we've ever had.
                SMitch be like:

Comment

Going to be weird without Case back there ... Classiest of Acts. He's got my respect.

Comment

Helluva run.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      SMitch be like:
                      Look at that score with under 5 to go, Raps get that many in the 1st half now.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

"It is possible to recognize it's time to move on, and at the same time appreciate what was done."
                        +1
                        I'm really excited to see what a new coach can do

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Going to be weird without Case back there ... Classiest of Acts. He's got my respect.
                          Couldn't agree more. Just wondering one thing....I remember some open gym story or something about how tough it was to get the rock in there. Can they get it out?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Couldn't agree more. Just wondering one thing....I remember some open gym story or something about how tough it was to get the rock in there. Can they get it out?
                            Mate, that rock is fully pounded. No worries

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              How hard could it be to pound the rock down into smaller pieces?

Edit: Damnit! Roc stole my joke. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X