Thank You Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saints91 wrote: View Post
    Yup, I loved listening to his interviews, seemed like a truley amazing human, and our best coach ever. Good luck Dwane!
    I will always love his sayings.

"Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue" is now firmly in my rotation.

Comment

Nah get the f out of here win in the playoffs run a offense. He collect a pay check for 5 years cause I don’t see any thing other than motivation he did.

Comment

There was one other really nice tidbit from the Zach Lowe podcast today. Lowe said that Casey is the type of man he aspires to be, and he told him as much via text.

Not sure there's higher praise one can give of someone's character.

Comment

I too feel that Casey is a fine man and certainly takes a huge amount of the credit from building this team up from the RuPaul plus 4 scrubs days. In fact.....I was more of a Spurs fan back then and the Casey Raptors gradually won me over. But a guy who's been in basketball his whole life would have learned to manage a game by now if he ever could. Even of those 59 wins I feel that a lot of them ended up being closer than they had to be and there were several losses that didn't need to happen. It seems a puzzle now; how could this team have potentially won 60-65 games and then look so bad in the playoffs? Does Casey get credit for motivating them all season to win the mundane winter road games against sub .500 teams? Perhaps. But we need a strong in game tactician if this current group is held together. I certainly hope Casey finds a good position either in coaching or front office. First class individual.

Comment

Abbas, the best thread you've ever made.

Shout out coach casey
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It's going to be weird not seeing him scream on the sideline throughout the game. I truly thought he was going to be coaching here forever lol. Anyway

Comment

I'll miss his Casey-isms. Appreciate everything he's done for the franchise and the foundation he's laid and it will be really weird not seeing him at the helm next year.

Wish him nothing but the best and hopefully he won't be unemployed for very long.

Comment

i will miss his maTOURity

Comment

Thank u thread..wow..really..p##ss off..thanks for all the crappy memories...dont give f$#cks about regular season..he was garbage..overrated coach..kinda like Vince Carter.. if u know what I mean..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      Thank u thread..wow..really..p##ss off..thanks for all the crappy memories...dont give f$#cks about regular season..he was garbage..overrated coach..kinda like Vince Carter.. if u know what I mean..
                      Casey was limited by his coaching talent and upside... VC had all the talent in the world.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                        Casey was limited by his coaching talent and upside... VC had all the talent in the world.
                        Limited..talk 2 Indiana about it..ure telling me Indiana has more talent than raptors, and they almost beat them..Casey is shit coach, no game plan, wasn't prepared..garbage..what this thread should be is thanking LeBron for getting rid of this clown..so with that..Thank u LeBron..

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                          Limited..talk 2 Indiana about it..ure telling me Indiana has more talent than raptors, and they almost beat them..Casey is shit coach, no game plan, wasn't prepared..garbage..what this thread should be is thanking LeBron for getting rid of this clown..so with that..Thank u LeBron..
                          No I’m talking about Casey’s talent as a coach. I think we’re one of the most talented teams in the league.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                            No I’m talking about Casey’s talent as a coach. I think we’re one of the most talented teams in the league.
                            my bad..u are right about that..

Comment

Nice thread. Glad to see the Raptors have some fans who appreciate hard work and loyalty.

Although I strongly disagree that Casey should have been fired.

Comment

The polarizing response to this is a testament to Casey's success. Say what you want about him, but we were a shit team with an uncertain future when he took over. He helped make us relevant again, and for that, I will be forever grateful.

Respect to the man and the coach.
                                Last edited by Since95; Sat May 12, 2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X