Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    0-for-8 here we come!
    Hey DanH new avatar! (The RR equivalent of noticing a hair cut)
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
      Where is Derozan going if we aren't getting a big name back and the only draft trade is the Norman Powell for a second rounder. Are they getting a 2019 pick?

I'm just curious what your proposed Derozan trade is.
      Interested in what I have to say?

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

1. The Raptors next coach will be .... Ettore Messina
        2. The starting 5 going in to training camp will be ... Same as now
        3. The Raptors will make _1__ trades this summer.
        4. The biggest name that joins the Raptors will be VanVleet
        5. FVV will sign for $__8_M (per year), and play for the __Raptors___ (team).
        6. LeBron James signs with.... Philly
        7. The Raptors, currently with 0 picks in the draft, end up doing _nothing (unfortunately)___ at the draft. (what - nothing? trade in to lotto?)
        8. The top 3 picks in the NBA draft will be .... Ayton, Bagley, Doncic (in order)

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Interested in what I have to say?

We were interested but you choked. We don't care anymore
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            We were interested but you choked. We don't care anymore
            well damn. I'm Raptors fan after all
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Hey DanH new avatar! (The RR equivalent of noticing a hair cut)
              I've never used an avatar here before, but I have on other sites, and that's the one I've used. Finally got off my butt and fixed my settings after only... 9 years?
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

1. The Raptors next coach will be Becky Hammon.

2. The starting 5 going in to training camp will be Lowry, DeRozan, OG, Siakam, JV.

3. The Raptors will make 2 trades this summer.

4. The biggest name that joins the Raptors will be Mo Harkless.

5. FVV will sign for $9M (per year), and play for the Raptors.

6. LeBron James signs with Houston.

7. The Raptors, currently with 0 picks in the draft, end up buying a second-rounder at the draft.

8. The top 3 picks in the NBA draft will be Ayton, Doncic, Bamba.

Comment

1. The Raptors next coach will be ....Nick Nurse...hurray for continuity..
                  2. The starting 5 going in to training camp will be ...Lowry, DD, OG, player to be named later, JV
                  3. The Raptors will make _2__ trades this summer.
                  4. The biggest name that joins the Raptors will be ....FVV
                  5. FVV will sign for $__8_M (per year), and play for the ___Raptors__ (team).
                  6. LeBron James signs with....Lakers. I know its a stab in the dark but the dude has a house there and chasing the limelight as a stepping stone for something bigger then basketball
                  7. The Raptors, currently with 0 picks in the draft, end up doing __they will try to buy a pick but fail and invite few undrafted players with partial guaranteed contract to training camp__ at the draft. (what - nothing? trade in to lotto?)
                  8. The top 3 picks in the NBA draft will be .... (in order)Ayton will go number 1, the rest I dont really care

Comment

I see Hammon as a guess as the coach. Did Masai even interview her? Didn't think he did.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I see Hammon as a guess as the coach. Did Masai even interview her? Didn't think he did.
                      He didn't (or at least wasn't reported to), and she's not on the various reported short lists.

If she gets hired, Magoon is Ujiri's burner account confirmed.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He didn't (or at least wasn't reported to), and she's not on the various reported short lists.

Okay yeah I thought so, but thank's for confirming.

Comment

I'm goin for the dark horse because if I'm wrong no bigs but if I'm right

Comment

1 for 1, baby!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              1 for 1, baby!
                              Same.

But mine was the boring super realistic prediction. You are still predicting we will trade into the draft and pick as high as 4?! I hope it happens but I doubt it.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Same.

But mine was the boring super realistic prediction. You are still predicting we will trade into the draft and pick as high as 4?! I hope it happens but I doubt it.
                                Memphis is rumored to be shopping the pick and yes, I went a little crazy the further I progressed through the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X