Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    12/30 of the top averages last season were from the Center position fwiw
    Actually to be fair I also included PF/C in there as well which makes it a pretty even split. I think the major difference is the quality of centers and power forwards at the top are no where near the talent of the rest at the top, but yet they’re still at the top

Comment

• I don't remember it looking off. I mean we're using stock Yahoo scoring, only proportionally tweaked to generate scores on average scores close to the NBA. We'll see how this season plays out and adjust if there's a balancing issue.

Comment

• I call shenaningans if I lose any games. I clearly drafted the best team

Comment

• big match against the much hyped autodraft master sandwich. tonight we see kyrie and draymond going at it for the good guys.

Comment

• Time to see if Fultz' shot is really fixed or whether I'm a stupid dope for believing its fixed because they said so.

Comment

• I have 3 Celtics on my team(Horford, Tatum and Smart). Go Celtics i guess?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Time to see if Fultz' shot is really fixed or whether I'm a stupid dope for believing its fixed because they said so.
                I thought mkg was going to be the best in his class too. Turns out shooting is important

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  I have 3 Celtics on my team(Horford, Tatum and Smart). Go Celtics i guess?
                  Root for empty stat losses. Then it's a win win

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    I have 3 Celtics on my team(Horford, Tatum and Smart). Go Celtics i guess?
                    This should never be a question since the answer would always be a NO, no matter who they play. Unless they play the Patriots or Red Sox, then it might be a discussion.

Comment

• No one is playing for me tonight. Count me as a loss for the week. Jk.

Goddamn it, I missed the draft and I don't have a single star player, lol.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                        No one is playing for me tonight. Count me as a loss for the week. Jk.

They were expensive

Comment

No one is playing for me tonight. Count me as a loss for the week. Jk.

Your team was quite the talk at the draft for being one of the better teams. Power Rankings put you 2nd. Perhaps missing the draft was the correct choice

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            Your team was quite the talk at the draft for being one of the better teams. Power Rankings put you 2nd. Perhaps missing the draft was the correct choice
                            Had a chance today to really analyze my roster.

I'm getting a shit ton of points and rebounds off the jump.

Also, screw you koncept!!!! Goddamn entire cap for Gilgeous-Alexander!!! Hahahaha

Someone please take Dirk off my hands, lol.

Comment

• I'm fucking scared, guys. All of my guys are injury prone. Batum, Gasol, Love, Conley...

oh goodness.

Comment

I'm fucking scared, guys. All of my guys are injury prone. Batum, Gasol, Love, Conley...

oh goodness.
                                Is Markkanen on the trading block? lemme know.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X