Likes Likes:  93
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Fantasy Points League (FPL)

Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

koncept with 43 points, and jbml with 21. except for coach and drizz games are relatively close.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey, you're welcome. This league is a different beast than anything I've run before. I'm hoping it's a big success and we all get a good handle on how to run teams in this setup.

Raptors Republic All-Star James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    I forgot how goddamn fun fantasy is...
    Right on, Reuben! These RR fantasy leagues are really fun and enjoyable.

Youíll find that their truly unique in the sense that their all about engaging in healthy, ultra-competitive brotherly competition against a fantasy family-like group of mutually respectful familiar foes who are all fantasy sport savants of the highest skill level. Those of us on the highest order have been competition against each other for years.

And Iíd be remiss to say how truly special it is to me to have the actual RR Godfather partipating in this league; and the fact that he somehow got matched-up with against the actual RR OG in Week 1 is so apropos; itsís incredible; itís kismet!
    RR OG

4. Likes Miekenstien liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Right on, Reuben! These RR fantasy leagues are really fun and enjoyable.

You’ll find that their truly unique in the sense that their all about engaging in healthy, ultra-competitive brotherly competition against a fantasy family-like group of mutually respectful familiar foes who are all fantasy sport savants of the highest skill level. Those of us on the highest order have been competition against each other for years.

And I’d be remiss to say how truly special it is to me to have the actual RR Godfather partipating in this league; and the fact that he somehow got matched-up with against the actual RR OG in Week 1 is so apropos; its’s incredible; it’s kismet!
    Lol. Just dripping with sarcasm. You might be being genuine, but I don't think so.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread Information