No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S1) - Champ: Skywalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got four double-doubles on my roster last night, K. Love dropping a very kind 25-19-7 for me.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Ballswin you throw me off when you write sincere things. It still has that funny tone to it though.

But it’s true, the highly competitive nature of skilled owners makes wins mean that much more.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        You’ll develop petty years long resentments as well across each league! Like how I will never negotiate a trade with ballswin again after we agreed to a trade and then he drove up the price when he figured out how many years I wanted to sign the player for in dynasty!
        Disliked by some and dispised by a Tucas; liked by a bunch and loved by just a few; always remembered by everyone! Who that B?!?! The consensus first ballot HOF inductee; the all-time greatest verbal peer slayer; the one and the only RR OG.

Tucas, I did you a favour, and you choose to believe false-facts; you’re a victim of your own self-inflicted poor decision-making, still suffering from the sickly illness of a toxic intestinal fungus; the causal source of which is the plague of your long-held petty resentment. Until you agree, and take the first step to begin your recovery, you’ll forever continue to be afflicted; compounded by the strain of the the soul-tormenting that is your current multi-year reign as the lowest bedrock bottom-rung standing member of RR Fantasy History. This is straight Mad-Izm
        Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Oct 20, 2018, 11:30 PM.
        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          The consensus first ballot HOF inductee; the all-time greatest verbal peer slayer; the one and the only RR OG.
          lets start an RR fantasy HOF lol
          in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            lets start an RR fantasy HOF lol
            You have to include NFL Fantasy in this case... where I still would not be included lol

I can't say there would be any RR NBA Fantasy HOFers, but Apollo would certainly be in the NFL wing.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• I would advise everyone to look up Jokic’s stat line right now.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                Disliked by some and dispised by a Tucas; liked by a bunch and loved by just a few; always remembered by everyone! Who that B?!?! The consensus first ballot HOF inductee; the all-time greatest verbal peer slayer; the one and the only RR OG.

Tucas, I did you a favour, and you choose to believe false-facts; you’re a victim of your own self-inflicted poor decision-making, still suffering from the sickly illness of a toxic intestinal fungus; the causal source of which is the plague of your long-held petty resentment. Until you agree, and take the first step to begin your recovery, you’ll forever continue to be afflicted; compounded by the strain of the the soul-tormenting that is your current multi-year reign as the lowest bedrock bottom-rung standing member of RR Fantasy History. This is straight Mad-Izm
                You forget I had a top 4 dynasty team for the first 3-4 seasons. Dont really recall every seeing you in that range

Comment

• GOT A REAL BARN BURNER HERE ON ESPN BETWEEN KONCEPT AND S WALKER. Both teams might drop 100
                  in masai we trust

Comment

• how do i put winslow on injured reserves?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      how do i put winslow on injured reserves?
                      You can only do it IF he has an IR tag next to his name.

If you see that then for sure on PC you click him as if you put him in a position and at the bottom of your roster you should have an IR slots available.

Comment

• Next season we're going to expand the playoffs to eight teams and so the consolation round will also then be eight teams, leaving only four teams at the bottom with nothing to play for. This season it's four in the championship round and four in the consolation round.

Comment

• It’d be nice to get just 1 bench spot next season, just to have players that don’t have the INJ tag, but are still out. Pretty sure you have to miss 5 games before you are eligible for it so almost two weeks without an active player in your starting lineup before you’re allowed to grab a replacement

Comment

• On the flip side, everyone is in the same boat. The idea with this setup was to keep it as simple as possible.

When I drafted I put a premium on durability.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              On the flip side, everyone is in the same boat. The idea with this setup was to keep it as simple as possible.

When I drafted I put a premium on durability.
                              Agreed. This league is fun because no updating required. Draft for health
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                You can only do it IF he has an IR tag next to his name.

If you see that then for sure on PC you click him as if you put him in a position and at the bottom of your roster you should have an IR slots available.
                                Sorry, if there's an injury tag as well it works too.

Comment

Working...
                                X