No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S1) - Champ: Skywalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm unavailable on weekends. but I assume that time works best for most people.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

I work on Sundays...unavailable from 12pm-9pm EST
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Because the draft is so large I think it might be tough to do it on a week day because of all the different time zones.

Comment

Do we have a finalized date for the draft?

Comment

can we possibly have a vote for the draft day?
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
              can we possibly have a vote for the draft day?
              Is there anything wrong with Oct 14th @6pm? No one has made a case for another day.

Comment

Here's a friendly reminder that the draft is THIS Sunday.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Here's a friendly reminder that the draft is THIS Sunday.
                  Pretty sure the times in Yahoo are listed as Vancouver times, can you confirm the eastern standard time the draft begins please, apollo.

Comment

Yahoo is notorious for having a renegade draft clock when it comes to time zones. The draft time is: Sunday, October 14 @ 6:00 pm EST.

Comment

This draft is going to be wild.. 20 teams and auction. Crazy. Looking forward to it

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        This draft is going to be wild.. 20 teams and auction. Crazy. Looking forward to it
                        Reminder to anyone that hasn't done an auction before, you want to spend all of your money on the first guy nominated.

Are we also each nominating a player, or is yahoo just going to automatically choose next player up?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          Reminder to anyone that hasn't done an auction before, you want to spend all of your money on the first guy nominated.

Are we also each nominating a player, or is yahoo just going to automatically choose next player up?
                          So I went into the commish CP to double check this and there I noticed Yahoo has a new minimum nominations time option of 15 seconds and so of course we're doing that. To answer your question, we nominate and it's a random order.

The new estimated draft time length is one hour and two minutes... That's 200 players in that little time. 15 second nominations and 10 second bids. Buckle up and get ready for total chaos.

Comment

That's around three players drafted each minute by the way.

Comment

Shit, 3pm. I've got rehearsal from 2:30pm to 5pm in Vancouver time.

I don't expect you guys to change it for one guy, so no worries at all if that works for everybody else.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                The new estimated draft time length is one hour and two minutes... That's 200 players in that little time. 15 second nominations and 10 second bids. Buckle up and get ready for total chaos.
                                Never gonna happen. Lol But I applaud the aggressive timelines.

Comment

Working...
                                X