Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    And in comes Perry mason to add more sizzle to the back and forth
    More of a fan of Columbo myself.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

There is no rivalry. The pistons are trash and barely have any fans that show up to home games

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          It really, really hasn't.
          Yup. Think of all the takes last summer when Melo got traded to OKC. I knew as soon it happened it would be a disaster

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

I don't like this side of Casey. It's like hearing your dad say he hopes you fail
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Yup. Think of all the takes last summer when Melo got traded to OKC. I knew as soon it happened it would be a disaster

Also the Kyrie trade, and maybe the Oladipo/George trade (though I think IND got lucky with VO).

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Very sorry to hear this. I really hope we offered him so much money that he found it incredibly hard to say no.

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
                    Very sorry to hear this. I really hope we offered him so much money that he found it incredibly hard to say no.
                    Would've been very cool but I'm not at all surprised he turned it down. Dude seems like an alpha.

Comment

• According to Raptors' website, DJ Bakker was a Video Coordinator:
                      https://www.nba.com/raptors/mlsel-management

Never heard of him before today. Wonder if he was any good?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        That doesn't mean taking a buttload more shots. Just want him being the initiator of our offence more. That makes sense and doesn't have to mean a crazy high USG. For instance giving him the ball more could also help increase other players' USG, like JV who DeMar still ignores too often when he's open or has deep post position.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                        Kyle is prob our best "penetrator". Drive to the basket, when switched on or double teamed - pass. Should likely lead top more open 3s.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          The ball being in his hands is the part that fell apart in the playoffs. It's why the offense was so much better with him off the court against Cleveland.
                          Im not sure ball in his hands is a problem if he gets it (ball) 18-20 ft away ftom hoop & immediately attack the rim.
                          When he gets the ball at half court, I start pulling my hair.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                            Im not sure ball in his hands is a problem if he gets it (ball) 18-20 ft away ftom hoop & immediately attack the rim.
                            When he gets the ball at half court, I start pulling my hair.
                            He's not quick enough (nor a dangerous threat as a shooter) to consistently attack the rim immediately after the catch.

Comment

• Anyone excited to see the terrifying defensive combo of pascal and OG develop under nurse? With his ability to actually draw up offense that maximizes guys strengths I hope we are able to see these two on the court together more often. A few years from now they will both be capable of switching 1 to 5 I think, which will make life hell for opossing teams offenses.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                                Anyone excited to see the terrifying defensive combo of pascal and OG develop under nurse? With his ability to actually draw up offense that maximizes guys strengths I hope we are able to see these two on the court together more often. A few years from now they will both be capable of switching 1 to 5 I think, which will make life hell for opossing teams offenses.
                                Not gonna lie I'm not getting excited about Raps for a long time.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X