Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rawle was terrific

Comment

• So, who do they invite to camp? Alkins, Potts, & Boucher? Anyone else?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        Lol what
        He said: "CAN WE TRADE FOR KEITA BATES-DIOP I GIVE A POWELL AND OG".
        Last edited by Joey; Sun Jul 15, 2018, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Man, every time I hear "Rawle Alkins", I remeber this guy...'driving me bonkers.

Comment

• Alkins has a nice consistency and efficiency to his game - reminds me of a Sonny Weems type in that regard - but you add what looks to be serious range and you've got a nice little two-way package. Good for him, good for us.

Comment

• And by efficiency I mean conservation of movement, getting to his layup finishes, pretty effortless shot.

Mordechai wasn't bad in the minutes I watched either. Good size for a combo guard, shot off the dribble looks aight.

Comment

• Was at that Hornets game. Really like Boucher's game. Definitely needs to get stronger though, he was getting bullied on box-outs inside.

Comment

• Game starting soon. I wonder if OG gets to play.

Comment

• Wow Boucher earning himself a job.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Wow Boucher earning himself a job.
                        He’s playing well, but not sure I see it translating to the big league. Routing for him for sure though.

Comment

• Impressive how Nurse has elevated this ragtag bunch from where they were to a competitive level in such a short amount of time.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Impressive how Nurse has elevated this ragtag bunch from where they were to a competitive level in such a short amount of time.
                            Plan for the regular season: finish 29th overall, go undefeated in the playoffs.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                              Plan for the regular season: finish 29th overall, go undefeated in the playoffs.
                              Minor quibble - 29th place team doesn't make the playoffs

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                Minor quibble - 29th place team doesn't make the playoffs
                                may or may not have been the joke

Comment

Working...
                                X