• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG will be there
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Don't forget Malachi!

(Seriously, he's got a long way to go but it's a great opportunity for him to emerge as one of our better shooters)

Comment

Also, you know Masai will be looking for the next FVV - undrafted or buy a 2nd rounder for a guy relatively close to contributing.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          No draft picks, few roster spots..summer league gonna be boring. Maybe OG plays again
          I'll tune in just to see the ball in OG's hands.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              OG's just gonna give it to the PG and tell him to hit him whenever he cuts to the basket. OG will score 25 ppg off cuts and corner 3s.

Comment

I am also interested in richardson... I want to see if he can develop and has developed. I stopped watching 905 when Bruno left.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  OG's just gonna give it to the PG and tell him to hit him whenever he cuts to the basket. OG will score 25 ppg off cuts and corner 3s.
                  He could do that. But I'll bet they make him handle the ball a lot, stretch his playmaking and decision-making a bit.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    He could do that. But I'll bet they make him handle the ball a lot, stretch his playmaking and decision-making a bit.
                    this is exactly what i am looking to see

Comment

What do you guys think OG's ceiling is? Any player comparisons come to mind?

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                        I am also interested in richardson... I want to see if he can develop and has developed. I stopped watching 905 when Bruno left.
                        The last sentence of this post is the strangest thing I’ve read in a while.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Aminu
                          Artest
                          Kawhi
                          Lebron
                          Jordan

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Aminu
                            Luc Mbah a Moute
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The floor for OG as a comparison is Justice Winslow / Kidd Ghilchrist / Stanley Johnson ......

The ceiling if he can really hone that 3 point shot to a mid to high 30's make percentage and become a better ballhandler is a rung below Jaylen Brown. Brown comes by the shot and the handles naturally.

Odds say he winds up as bigger Trevor Ariza which is nothing to sneeze at.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                The floor for OG as a comparison is Justice Winslow / Kidd Ghilchrist / Stanley Johnson ......

The ceiling if he can really hone that 3 point shot to a mid to high 30's make percentage and become a better ballhandler is a rung below Jaylen Brown. Brown comes by the shot and the handles naturally.

Odds say he winds up as bigger Trevor Ariza which is nothing to sneeze at.
                                I think he could be as good as Ron artest

Comment

Working...
                                X