Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Aminu
    Luc Mbah a Moute
    Hahaha mbah a moute...OG will be better than him already by November
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      He could do that. But I'll bet they make him handle the ball a lot, stretch his playmaking and decision-making a bit.
      It was a joke, I'm expecting he'll be the main option on offence.

Comment

Maybe we'll end up drafting someone via trade?
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
          Maybe we'll end up drafting someone via trade?
          Hoping so.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Are we just looking for warm bodies?! This guy is at best a backup centre on the 905 and the fact he is Brazilian doesn't help his cause.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Are we just looking for warm bodies?! This guy is at best a backup centre on the 905 and the fact he is Brazilian doesn't help his cause.
                I wouldn't read too much into it. Just a summer league invite. Could just be us keeping connections open with Real Madrid/Europe for future deals or something.

Comment

He was also once coached by Sarunas in Zalgiris. So we could be doing him a favour.

Comment

Augusto is actually not that bad, he is always in the Brazilian National squad, many times playing over Cristiano Felicio. He and Felicio are hmmm ok backup bigs who cant shoot (both will try the midrange), but to produce they need a good guard to run the pick n roll. Therefore, Augusto probably wont do much in the summer league, will produce on Offense depending on our PGs for asssist and lobs, but sets good screens and gets some rebounds, not a good shot blocker.

Comment

https://www.nba.com/raptors/raptors-...ue-2018-roster

Malachi gonna run this league. MVP! MVP! MVP!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        https://www.nba.com/raptors/raptors-...ue-2018-roster

Malachi gonna run this league. MVP! MVP! MVP!
                        OG heavier then everybody on the team except the 3 centers...at 21 years. That boy thicc

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          OG heavier then everybody on the team except the 3 centers...at 21 years. That boy thicc
                          Maybe in basketball terms he might be, but I'm 6'1' 205 and I'm still pretty skinny. They're all a buncha of skinny mofo's if you ask me.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Maybe in basketball terms he might be, but I'm 6'1' 205 and I'm still pretty skinny. They're all a buncha of skinny mofo's if you ask me.
                            I dunno I wouldn't call 6'1 205 skinny. I'm 5'11 160. I'm skinny lol

Comment

I dunno I wouldn't call 6'1 205 skinny. I'm 5'11 160. I'm skinny lol
                              I was about 170 4 years ago, then I got moved to a desk job and became lazy. I have dense bones according to the doc!

Comment

Heck, he almost edges Lima, and is 7 pounds shy of Thompson.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X