Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: NBA Summer League 2018

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mindlessness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,822
    Likes (Given)
    254
    Likes (Received)
    366

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'll tune in just to see the ball in OG's hands.
    OG's just gonna give it to the PG and tell him to hit him whenever he cuts to the basket. OG will score 25 ppg off cuts and corner 3s.

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic All-Star TrueTorontoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,435
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    142

    Default

    I am also interested in richardson... I want to see if he can develop and has developed. I stopped watching 905 when Bruno left.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    13,539
    Likes (Given)
    4125
    Likes (Received)
    8125

    Default

    Quote Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    OG's just gonna give it to the PG and tell him to hit him whenever he cuts to the basket. OG will score 25 ppg off cuts and corner 3s.
    He could do that. But I'll bet they make him handle the ball a lot, stretch his playmaking and decision-making a bit.

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic All-Star TrueTorontoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,435
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    142

    Default

    Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    He could do that. But I'll bet they make him handle the ball a lot, stretch his playmaking and decision-making a bit.
    this is exactly what i am looking to see

  5. Likes We Tha North liked this post
  6. #25
    Raptors Republic All-Star LJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,331
    Likes (Given)
    671
    Likes (Received)
    358

    Default

    What do you guys think OG's ceiling is? Any player comparisons come to mind?

  7. #26
    Raptors Republic Superstar Maury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,697
    Likes (Given)
    132
    Likes (Received)
    597

    Default

    Quote TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    I am also interested in richardson... I want to see if he can develop and has developed. I stopped watching 905 when Bruno left.
    The last sentence of this post is the strangest thing Iíve read in a while.

  8. #27
    Raptors Republic Superstar Maury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,697
    Likes (Given)
    132
    Likes (Received)
    597

    Default

    Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    What do you guys think OG's ceiling is? Any player comparisons come to mind?
    Aminu
    Artest
    Kawhi
    Lebron
    Jordan

  9. Likes KeonClark liked this post
  10. #28
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    13,562
    Likes (Given)
    833
    Likes (Received)
    2772

    Default

    Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    What do you guys think OG's ceiling is? Any player comparisons come to mind?
    Aminu
    Luc Mbah a Moute

  11. #29
    Raptors Republic Veteran Demographic Shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,969
    Likes (Given)
    955
    Likes (Received)
    1222

    Default

    The floor for OG as a comparison is Justice Winslow / Kidd Ghilchrist / Stanley Johnson ......

    The ceiling if he can really hone that 3 point shot to a mid to high 30's make percentage and become a better ballhandler is a rung below Jaylen Brown. Brown comes by the shot and the handles naturally.

    Odds say he winds up as bigger Trevor Ariza which is nothing to sneeze at.

  12. Likes SkywalkerAC liked this post
  13. #30
    Raptors Republic All-Star TrueTorontoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,435
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    142

    Default

    Quote Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    The floor for OG as a comparison is Justice Winslow / Kidd Ghilchrist / Stanley Johnson ......

    The ceiling if he can really hone that 3 point shot to a mid to high 30's make percentage and become a better ballhandler is a rung below Jaylen Brown. Brown comes by the shot and the handles naturally.

    Odds say he winds up as bigger Trevor Ariza which is nothing to sneeze at.
    I think he could be as good as Ron artest

  14. #31
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13,257
    Likes (Given)
    3170
    Likes (Received)
    5326

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Aminu
    Luc Mbah a Moute
    Hahaha mbah a moute...OG will be better than him already by November
    And suddenly the man, who fancied himself a God, felt a very human chill crawl up his spine.

    #KingDethroned

  15. Likes GOLDBLUM liked this post
  16. #32
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mindlessness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,822
    Likes (Given)
    254
    Likes (Received)
    366

    Default

    Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    He could do that. But I'll bet they make him handle the ball a lot, stretch his playmaking and decision-making a bit.
    It was a joke, I'm expecting he'll be the main option on offence.

  17. #33
    Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    2,026
    Likes (Given)
    277
    Likes (Received)
    304

    Default

    Maybe we'll end up drafting someone via trade?
    your pal,
    ebrian

  18. #34
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    13,539
    Likes (Given)
    4125
    Likes (Received)
    8125

    Default

    Quote ebrian wrote: View Post
    Maybe we'll end up drafting someone via trade?
    Hoping so.

  19. #35
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,482
    Likes (Given)
    1322
    Likes (Received)
    2018

    Default



  20. #36
    Raptors Republic Veteran Hotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,791
    Likes (Given)
    537
    Likes (Received)
    935

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post

    Are we just looking for warm bodies?! This guy is at best a backup centre on the 905 and the fact he is Brazilian doesn't help his cause.

  21. #37
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,482
    Likes (Given)
    1322
    Likes (Received)
    2018

    Default

    Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Are we just looking for warm bodies?! This guy is at best a backup centre on the 905 and the fact he is Brazilian doesn't help his cause.
    I wouldn't read too much into it. Just a summer league invite. Could just be us keeping connections open with Real Madrid/Europe for future deals or something.

  22. #38
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,482
    Likes (Given)
    1322
    Likes (Received)
    2018

    Default

    He was also once coached by Sarunas in Zalgiris. So we could be doing him a favour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •