• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Does he know something thay we don't?

Raptors standing pat confirmed.

Comment

• I wonder if anyone is going to take Norm off our hands before his extension kicks in. I could see that being our way into the second round.

Comment

• or out of the second round for another year (meaning we have to attach a pick to move him). 10 mil + for Norm over 4 years.... a team has to be ready to gamble
        Last edited by saints91; Tue Jun 19, 2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• It seems like WOJ is the only reliable source for Raptors rumours. That must really piss the local guys off

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            That's disappointing. If Doug's history is any indicator, this means Lowry and DD are definitely here come fall.

Also, that Tim and Sid graphic pisses me off. Half the lengths/totals of those contracts are wrong, no matter where you count from (ie whether you count 17-18 or not).
            Draft night can’t get here fast enough when the daily posts are down to talking about the accuracy of numbers on PowerPoints.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              It seems like WOJ is the only reliable source for Raptors rumours. That must really piss the local guys off
              Yes...the local guys Grange, Lewenberg Wolstat and the recovering Smith just aren’t on top of the comings and goings of the league...even their hometown team. They just don’t have the contacts with players, agents, coaches and assistant coaches who are the lifeblood of the off season rumour mills.

They are the polar opposite of the Toronto based puck heads who know what someone had for lunch..where they ate and who was with them and if they left a decent tip or not.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Draft night can’t get here fast enough when the daily posts are down to talking about the accuracy of numbers on PowerPoints.
                When we get to font selection / size - let me know

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  That's disappointing. If Doug's history is any indicator, this means Lowry and DD are definitely here come fall.

Also, that Tim and Sid graphic pisses me off. Half the lengths/totals of those contracts are wrong, no matter where you count from (ie whether you count 17-18 or not).
                  Doug’s inside sauces are his buddy Weiser and his old pal Jimmy Beam.

Comment

• For those that recall last year's draft pick discussion

Jonathan Jeanne, who was diagnosed with Marfan syndrome, has been cleared by his doctor to play, his agent told Sportando. Jeanne, a 7’1” center from France, was considered a potential first-round prospect before the diagnosis was made last June. He went undrafted and now will explore all international possibilities, Sportando adds.

Comment

• The Hawks own 3, 19, 30 and 34. They also have Schroder on the block. They should be hot on Thursday night. They're a nice candidate for the Raptors to see about buying a pick in the 30's.

Carter and Duval have starting PG upside and might be ready to be productive end of the rotation players. Musa and Simons have nice upside but will need a few years.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        The Hawks own 3, 19, 30 and 34. They also have Schroder on the block. They should be hot on Thursday night. They're a nice candidate for the Raptors to see about buying a pick in the 30's..
                        Other prime candidate for the 2nd round would be the 76ers - they have four second round picks, and likely will part with at least two of them.

Comment

• The first response to this is "Doncic won't be there at 4". But, as always, everything leaks for a reason. This actually makes me think Atlanta might be looking to move their pick.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• This is more exciting than the finals.

Comment

• He's not going to be there at 3. Doncic is the best player in this drsft. If i'm the GM of the Suns i would pick him 1st overall.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                He's not going to be there at 3. Doncic is the best player in this drsft. If i'm the GM of the Suns i would pick him 1st overall.
                                Pretty sure a) that a lot of people would agree that Doncic is the best player in the draft and b) that you aren't the GM of the Suns, so what you would do is largely irrelevant to what will happen.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X