Everything 2018 NBA draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Its tough to get into the draft without a pick. All of the trades so far have been swapping picks pretty much.
    Masai needs to get on the phone and convince Dallas Norm is worthy to gamble for their 2nd round pick.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      So Mr. Safe didn't do anything eh? i'm SHOCKED. This guy is worse than Colangelo, at least Colangelo takes risks. Mr. Safe is just happy to have a good team. Can't wait to hear all his cliche answers after the draft.
      Yup, risks got you Turkoglu, Bargnani, Joey Graham, etc.

Comment

Yup, risks got you Turkoglu, Bargnani, Joey Graham, etc.
        Risks also got him DeRozan, Lowry and JV. You know.......the core of this team....still.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Risks also got him DeRozan, Lowry and JV. You know.......the core of this team....still.
          You're right. Time to trade Derozan for a second round pick. Take a risk!

Comment

• Anyone else think Adam Silver looks like an ancient vampire from the Underworld saga?

Comment

So Mr. Safe didn't do anything eh? i'm SHOCKED. This guy is worse than Colangelo, at least Colangelo takes risks. Mr. Safe is just happy to have a good team. Can't wait to hear all his cliche answers after the draft.
              That's harsh. I'm unhappy as well, but that doesn't make him a bad GM

Comment

• No one is going to give away first like they did back in the day (BC did it a lot with the Suns). Everyone wants the cheap player who can make an impact.

Comment

You're right. Time to trade Derozan for a second round pick. Take a risk!
                  I never said trade DeRozan for a 2nd lol *roll eyes* that's not a risk. That's pure stupidity.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

BC's Wife!!!

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      BC's Wife!!!
                      I'm just a truth teller
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I never said trade DeRozan for a 2nd lol *roll eyes* that's not a risk. That's pure stupidity.
                        Of course.

Us fans don't know how negotiations work or what goes on when GMs talk trades. I'm sure they go through countless trade scenarios before coming to an agreement, sometimes it works, usually they don't. Plus it was already known Raptors were interested to get into the draft, so teams were probably trying to get us to overpay.

Comment

• Derozan and JV weren't "risks" they were lottery picks
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Derozan and JV weren't "risks" they were lottery picks
                            The Raptors had Bosh in 09, they were in win now mode. They took a player in DD who's years away from being ready. And then a couple of years later BC signed him to a long term extension. Remember all the criticism that Colangelo got? he was the only guy that believed in DD.

JV was also a risk. Alot of people were against drafting another Euro that high because of the Bargnani experience. Most people wanted Knight or Kemba.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Anfernee Simons gone that’s 2

Comment

JV was also a risk. Alot of people were against drafting another Euro that high because of the Bargnani experience. Most people wanted Knight or Kemba.
                                I wanted Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X