Lovefest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovefest

Is it time to love Kevin? Ibaka-Love, maybe with a pick attached? (and Powell if we're lucky) Got this idea from raptors rapture
    Maybe our third star has arrived??

Love will not fit with Valanciunas, they can't coexist and Nurse plans to stick with Jonas

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      Love will not fit with Valanciunas, they can't coexist and Nurse plans to stick with Jonas
      Well what exactly is the fit issue you're worried about? That neither of them are particularly quick on the floor? I mean if the choice is between Love and Serge, I think Love is far more dependable player, at least offensively, and both are slow. Defensively... maybe a downgrade but I would say Serge has massively underperformed on that end.

I don't know a lot about Trey Lyles, but assuming we could pry him from Denver, which I'm not sure they'd want to do, how is he better than Love? Is he a far superior defender?

Comment

tijundonghua60 wrote:
        3rd star? Is it a defender? Can we hope for this defender?Madalin Stunt Cars
        Oh man I don't know. We can HOPE for this defender. But will it be successful hope?? Impossible to say.

Kevin Love as we know is the best defender in the nba.

An Ibaka for Love trade is the best idea in history because we can easily trade for Ibaka right now with Precious and then acquire Kevin Love the best NBA defender in history.

Thanks for the question tijundonghua60 much appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
        X