No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to miss him, wish nothing but the best for him in San Antonio.

It's going to be really fucking weird playing against him
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      This.

Reports that Kahwi has no desire to play in Toronto makes this one sting.

We gave up “ours” for “theirs” and he don’t want to be here.

Sad that when it’s all said and done we possibly gave up Demar, Poetl and a first round pick for Danny Green.

Masai is taking a huge unnecessary risk here IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Unnecessary to you maybe.

As has been pointed out a ton of times, the way contracts are set up on our team, it is at least somewhat, if not entirely likely that a rebuild would have to start next summer. So we may have only had a 1 year window with this group,and Masai just raised the talent level for that 1 year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeMar was a class act and a huge part of this franchise's history, but we went as far as we can go with this team and it was time for a change.

Good luck DeMar!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Props. Best Raptor ever. Glad he's going to a good organization.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I'm going to miss him, wish nothing but the best for him in San Antonio.

It's going to be really fucking weird playing against him
              Can you imagine the crowd response when he plays his first game at the ACC (or whater it's called). Compared to the reception Vince got on his first game?

Comment

• Excellent post. Good luck DeMar = class

Comment

• Okay I can't seem to make a long post without the site crashing on me.

All I'll say is that DeMar is my favourite player, probably ever. Not because he's the best, or that he's not flawed, or that he can be the number one option on a championship team. But because he always gave his all, always was a class act, gave everything to this city and to the fans and was the first All Star player who, if he had his way, would have been a career Raptor. Those sorts of things are more meaningful to me as a fan and in players I want to cheer for than talent.

I feel awful for him because he doesn't deserve this. He deserves to be THE career Raptor. But sometimes deserve has got nothing to do with it and things just didn't fall that way.

Toronto will always be Demar's city. He should be cheered here every time he visits, every time he scores, every time he touches the ball. Just because he's not here anymore doesn't mean we as Toronto Raptors fans are not still DeMar DeRozan fans. Best of luck and best wishes, DeMar - even though you aren't with us anymore, you still should be considered the greatest Raptor of all time.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• The sad part of the day. It feels weird. I'm glad he gets to go play for pop. By adding poeltl and DeMar to a 48 win 7th seed that beat golden state in a playoff game, San Antonio is in the mix of teams that can win the crown of "loser to golden state" as the 2nd best west team imo.

Go demar. San Antonio was already likeable. I'm unquestionably cheering for them now out west
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Bahahahha

Comment

• Thank you DeMar, you were an inspiration! Thank you for all the hard work and loyalty to the city of Toronto

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            Thank you DeMar, you were an inspiration! Thank you for all the hard work and loyalty to the city of Toronto
                            Put him on the mount Rushmore with Joe Carter and mats sundin

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Put him on the mount Rushmore with Joe Carter and mats sundin
                              Mats Sundin shouldn't be in any Mt. Rushmore. Most overrated player that is in the hockey hall of fame.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Mats Sundin shouldn't be in any Mt. Rushmore. Most overrated player that is in the hockey hall of fame.
                                I'm talking about loyalty and service to the city. Demar is no better in nba all time history than sundin in NHL

Comment

Working...
                                X