Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122
Results 2,421 to 2,423 of 2423

Thread: Everything Kawhi Leonard

Raptors Republic Starter inthepaint's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1631192

Little interview with Serge. Excerpt about trying to get Kawhi on "How Hungry are you".

"I spoke with him about wanting to get him on my show so people can see his different side. I told him a lot of kids love him. When they see him, they think about the (media day) laugh or the serious face, but actually, he has different personalities. What you see on TV, that's when he's working. He's a nice guy, a normal guy like everybody else. We talk about funny stuff and laugh. I want him on my show so kids can see a different side of him. He agreed with me and said he would love to do it. Now it's about timing. The season started so we're busier working."
    If he's doing that he should try to do Lowry, Leonard and Green on the same show.

Raptors Republic All-Star TrueTorontoFan's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Little interview with Serge. Excerpt about trying to get Kawhi on "How Hungry are you".

"I spoke with him about wanting to get him on my show so people can see his different side. I told him a lot of kids love him. When they see him, they think about the (media day) laugh or the serious face, but actually, he has different personalities. What you see on TV, that's when he's working. He's a nice guy, a normal guy like everybody else. We talk about funny stuff and laugh. I want him on my show so kids can see a different side of him. He agreed with me and said he would love to do it. Now it's about timing. The season started so we're busier working."
    awesome

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Raps need to get the whole team eating that disgusting sh*t. It's working. lol.

4. Likes ReubenJRD liked this post
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122

Thread Information