Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    I hope he stays... This is a very very shrewd move by the GM. There is a lot of talk about risk but its a very measured risk with a few outs if needed. I loved Demar the man and what he brought every night but Kawahi the basketball player is just so much better. We get him for a year hopefully longer.

So whats the over / under on words used in a conversation between Kawahi and OG... ? 5 ?
    OG: Dry
    Kawhi: Durant
    Green: No worries guys I got Klay
    Lowry: Fuck I got Curry

Comment

• igotta share these things:

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

This is just so exciting. Got me thinking about nothing but Raptors in July.

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
        It amazes me the difference of the perception of this trade between casual fans and the hardcores. I love this trade and I've been trying to convince everyone around me how much this makes sense. This is the most excited I've been for a raptors season in years. Bring on October.
        This too. Hopefully people will come around. This is just unbelievable news.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          igotta share these things:

Hey I like Danny's right-side of the arc preference. Lowry really likes the mirror side of that zone (the left elbow beyond the arc). If Lowry is in his stride with OG and Green also feeling it... oh boy

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            He made a bunch for local Grocery Chain "HEB" in San Antonio:

So it is possible. Lol
            Holy shit those were amazing lol

Comment

• Kawhi in the 2016-17 playoffs: 28 PPG on 67% true shooting.

DeMar has had one game in his playoff career > 67% true shooting.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Kawhi in the 2016-17 playoffs: 28 PPG on 67% true shooting.

DeMar has had one game in his playoff career > 67% true shooting.
                The DeMar slander just doesn't need to be a part of it.

Let's just talk about how good Kawhi is without putting the other guy down.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

It's the unfortunate reaction to so many going to DeMar's defence, though. It makes others want to compare them directly.

Comment

It's not about slandering DeMar - it's about contrasting the two to point out how much the Raptors upgraded their roster for when it counts.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

You almost have to because people are acting like we traded Tom Brady or Wayne Gretzky for some flake

I never thought the day the Raptors finally acquired a superstar (and I knew masai would) it would be jeered and spat on and rejected. It's horrible irony.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Who is disliking the trade on this forum? Even Abbas and Christian seem happy with it. No point in ragging on DeMar. We know who he is as a player, shortcomings and all. He's not on Kawhi's level. Let it end there.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          It amazes me the difference of the perception of this trade between casual fans and the hardcores. I love this trade and I've been trying to convince everyone around me how much this makes sense. This is the most excited I've been for a raptors season in years. Bring on October.
                          Its all about education. Its why some people still believe the earth is flat.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            I also don't understand why Lakers fans think it's a given he would pick them over the clippers. Kawhi seems like a laid back guy who would like less drama, which if he is deadset on LA makes the Clippers make way more sense.
                            Clippers fans are certain he's going there.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Who is disliking the trade on this forum? Even Abbas and Christian seem happy with it. No point in ragging on DeMar. We know who he is as a player, shortcomings and all. He's not on Kawhi's level. Let it end there.
                              Lol I said it time and time again, although I'm very sad DeMar is gone, it was still a smart trade to make. Even if Kawhi leaves, we can trade expiring contracts of ibaka and Lowry and start out official rebuild (tank)...

Now for those who keep talking shit and putting down DeMar, they need to realize that demar is literally the reason why we got a top 3 player in the league. Spurs didn't want Lowry, JV, etc... They wanted DeMar, and in return we got Leonard (top 3, at worse 5, player in the league)
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Is Kawhi going to be at next week's USA training camp? and would Lowry and DeRozan be there?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X