Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    It does go thru a subscriber signup request but I had indicated that scrolling down past that request gives full access (with a few lines obscured).
    I still only see a couple of paragraphs. Maybe I have to try a mobile version of it to see the full article then. The sportnset article probably does a good enough job of summarizing the important bits.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      I still only see a couple of paragraphs. Maybe I have to try a mobile version of it to see the full article then. The sportnset article probably does a good enough job of summarizing the important bits.
      You are correct it's unavailable now! Apologies. But I read it entirely this morning. Maybe they found it wasn't really blocked...lol. It was well written with some seeming "inside info" from the Spurs perspective.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Found a SFChronicle carrying the same article ....

https://www.sfchronicle.com/spurs-na...t-13094522.php

Comment

• I don't think this has been posted yet (sorry if it has), but this is a crazy stat!

Comment

• Is uncle Dennis single?

Someone needs to introduce Norm's mom to Uncle Dennis and maybe she can convince them to stay in Toronto.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...to-522721.html

Just seen this and I think if u build a team where everyone plays defence he will love it. Defensive hate playing with ppl who don’t play D

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    So the Raps can't trade Norm now right?
                    #untouchable
                    If he keeps Kawhi hes the bargain of the league as an 11 million bench warmer
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...to-522721.html

Just seen this and I think if u build a team where everyone plays defence he will love it. Defensive hate playing with ppl who don’t play D
                      Pretty sure that source is norm’s mom.

Comment

• Poll: Which of the following individuals are more important to the Toronto Raptors right now? Which is second?

A. Lorenzo Brown
                        B. Drake
                        C. Norm's Mom

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          Poll: Which of the following individuals are more important to the Toronto Raptors right now? Which is second?

A. Lorenzo Brown
                          B. Drake
                          C. Norm's Mom
                          D. Drake's baby mama

Comment

• Norm's Mom is all POW, POW, POW to the Lakers rumors.

Comment

• Can't wait until they release the schedule in August!

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                                Poll: Which of the following individuals are more important to the Toronto Raptors right now? Which is second?

A. Lorenzo Brown
                                B. Drake
                                C. Norm's Mom
                                This is going to turn out looking bad for Lorenzo.

Comment

Working...
                                X