Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmie wrote: View Post
    Apparently the two sides did talk before the trade was done, and when they did, Kawhi (or is camp) reiterated that he doesn't want to play for Toronto. They traded for him regardless of that fact. So either he changes his mind sometime in the next 11 months, or he's gone.
    Aside from the excitement of today:
    Man, why us Kawhi such a bitch? I've never heard anybody demand to only play for one friggin team this hard
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Man, why us Kawhi such a bitch? I've never heard anybody demand to only play for one friggin team this hard
      I think his uncle's putting poison in his ear like Iago. I've seen too much talk of it and too little previous indication that Kawhi was anything but a standup guy.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        I think his uncle's putting poison in his ear like Iago. I've seen too much talk of it and too little previous indication that Kawhi was anything but a standup guy.
        Yeah it's kind of a weird dynamic its like hes under some Charles Manson type influence
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He is either a complete douche, or just a very gullible kid who will do anything his uncle/environment tells him.

Comment

Guy has got issues.

Got to be a big boy and put your big boy pants on cause you are sure being paid like one.

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
              He is either a complete douche, or just a very gullible kid who will do anything his uncle/environment tells him.
              You've got to remember that his dad was murdered and his uncle became the most important figure in his life. But when you are getting bad advice--and every part of this last year has been disastrous for Kawhi, from the slow damage to his image to the financial costs--the time comes for you to break free and be your own man.

Comment

• Apparently Masai was/in Africa for his basketball programme there. As it would be, so was Obama visiting in South Africa for Mandela's 100th birthday I believe.

They met. I'd say there is a connection there?

If Kawhi plays hard to get MU should ferry Obama over to Kawhi's shack for a little pow wow with the extension contract?

Lotsa nervous nellies on the forum. It just happened with a lot of mis/dis information probably floating around. Let's just let it play out over the week. The weather is primo right now and KL should come into the city and enjoy a few days.

Comment

• So can we still use "KL" for Lowry? Because I got used to doing that LOL.

Comment

• Please don't give his uncle a visa.

Please.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      You've got to remember that his dad was murdered and his uncle became the most important figure in his life. But when you are getting bad advice--and every part of this last year has been disastrous for Kawhi, from the slow damage to his image to the financial costs--the time comes for you to break free and be your own man.
                      Hopefully he does that in time to re sign

Comment

Yeah it's kind of a weird dynamic its like hes under some Charles Manson type influence
                        If Kawhi is Undertaker then his uncle is Paul Bearer
                        OG is our king

Comment

I came around about a week ago on acquiring Kawhi. We spend hours, days, weeks, months, years on here solely debating tanking, running it back, trades etc..ALL in the name of one day finding a top 5 superstar. I've always been on the side of trying acquire one by trade but other than harden, paul in 2009 or whatever, shaq in 2004..these things don't happen.

We had to do it.
                          Harden wasn't even a "top 5" player at the time of his trade. We definitely had to do it.

Comment

• I don't think it's a coincidence that greatness happens in two's. I welcomed my first born at 12:30am this morning, then we get this Kawhi deal. It's a magical day I tell ya! (It's a boy) 😊

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I don't think it's a coincidence that greatness happens in two's. I welcomed my first born at 12:30am this morning, then we get this Kawhi deal. It's a magical day I tell ya! (It's a boy) ��
                              Congrats!
                              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                I don't think it's a coincidence that greatness happens in two's. I welcomed my first born at 12:30am this morning, then we get this Kawhi deal. It's a magical day I tell ya! (It's a boy) ��
                                Congrats Buddy!!! Might I suggest "Joey" as a name? Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X