No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot broke it with that tweet. Need a mod to fix or for Hotshot to delete that post of his probably.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Hotshot broke it with that tweet. Need a mod to fix or for Hotshot to delete that post of his probably.
      I can't delete it, I think topic reached its capacity. RR got too excited today, I didn't break nothing.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        I can't delete it, I think topic reached its capacity. RR got too excited today, I didn't break nothing.
        DeMar thread is over 1000 pages.. but it was also a merged thread from a bunch of others. So you could be right.

Any mod working today?

We've got a Butler watch going and Toronto has shown interest!

Comment

DeMar thread is over 1000 pages.. but it was also a merged thread from a bunch of others. So you could be right.

Any mod working today?

I don't think is that, JV's thread is 600 pages. Probably just some glitch. We should post in the training camp thread for now...

Comment

Any mod working today?

If Raps get Butler, RR forum will go bezerk and will it crash.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
              I don't think is that, JV's thread is 600 pages. Probably just some glitch. We should post in the training camp thread for now...
              Good idea.. I posted some recent relevant tweets I found linking Toronto to Butler.

Comment

Hotshot broke it with that tweet. Need a mod to fix or for Hotshot to delete that post of his probably.
                Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Hotshot definitely broke it. Lol But I fixed it. We're good.

Comment

• Here we go with the Kawhi presser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First question "A lot of people UP HERE don't know much about you"???
                  Idiot....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Here we go with the Kawhi presser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First question "A lot of people UP HERE don't know much about you"???
                    Idiot....
                    Doug Smith spends all his time writing about the best place to eat fish and chips in Toledo then is pretty sure that after 20 years of beat writing the reason his readers don't know much about basketball is just because they haven't heard NBA players say something about themselves often enough.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Question for Danny Green: "Tell us about Kawhi" lol

"Kawhi, Toronto has a history of not being able to keep stars" ....

"Kawhi, are you a one-and-done commitment in Toronto"?

Idiot reporters .....
                      Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Sep 24, 2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Kawhi: "If you focus on the future, you're going to slip over the present." Great response to "Kawhi do you see your time here as a long-term thing?" (paraphrased)

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Kawhi: "If you focus on the future, you're going to slip over the present." Great response to "Kawhi do you see your time here as a long-term thing?" (paraphrased)
                          think he said trip - great response, yup.
                          (analyzing every word, ha.)

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Question for Danny Green: "Tell us about Kawhi" lol

"Kawhi, Toronto has a history of not being able to keep stars" ....

"Kawhi, are you a one-and-done commitment in Toronto"?

Idiot reporters .....
                            I mean that's a reporter's job. Ask the questions the people want. Free agents to be get that question all the time, it's not their job to handle Kawhi with kid gloves
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bye bye

Comment

• What I got from Kawhi is that he wants to prove he's healthy, he wants to win & he wants to see if this team can win.

He still isn't sure what he's gonna do just yet, and that he wants the season to play out before he makes his decision.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X