Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'll watch all the interviews later when i get home. Heard that a reporter asked Kawhi about stars not wanting to play in TO. And i heard that Masai shut it down.

Just another example of how INCOMPETENT/LAZY these reporters are. Im guessing that reporter is a Toronto reporter? Grange? Lewenberg? maybe a new reporter who knows nothing about the game?

The whole 'no one wants to play here' narrative is old. They should know this by NOW.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Another thing, Kawhi Leonard is not a 1 word guy like OG or Marshawn Lynch. Also, him smiling is not old news. I've seen him smile in a lot of pics. Toronto media is portraying him like he doesn't. Alot of people here fall for it too smh.

All these nerdy tweeters like Lewenberg and Koreen and Grange etc are tweeting about it like its news. Why? because tor RT's and attention. How about ask him a real question?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          And i heard that Masai shut it down.

Good for Masai .... They sounded like needy girlfriends ... The truth is .. IF Kawhi has no intention of staying there is nothing we can do .. He didn't ask to come here ..

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Another thing, Kawhi Leonard is not a 1 word guy like OG or Marshawn Lynch. Also, him smiling is not old news. I've seen him smile in a lot of pics. Toronto media is portraying him like he doesn't. Alot of people here fall for it too smh.

All these nerdy tweeters like Lewenberg and Koreen and Grange etc are tweeting about it like its news. Why? because tor RT's and attention. How about ask him a real question?
            I find the Toronto media desperate for stories these days esp with the Leafs shutting things down from there end.

Comment

• Kawhi TSN video interview after press conference.

https://www.tsn.ca/nba/video/kawhi-i...season~1497205

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Kawhi TSN video interview after press conference.

https://www.tsn.ca/nba/video/kawhi-i...season~1497205
                actually decent interview.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Yes and I also liked he knows Powell, so Powell is safe from getting traded for now lol

I hope Powell will have a bounce back year.

Comment

• Comment

I watched 2017 media day and this Lenord was way more talkative and happy

Comment

• Another interview with Steve Smith for nba TV.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBATV/sta...76037301878784
                        "I look at it as a day to day process. My focus is this year. If you look at the future you're going to trip over the present."

- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Yes and I also liked he knows Powell, so Powell is safe from getting traded for now lol

I hope Powell will have a bounce back year.
                          Powell and Green for Butler I guess will never happen now

Comment

• Still think he's a 1 word guy like OG?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Powell and Green for Butler I guess will never happen now
                              yeah Heat players who were in the rumors did not attend media day
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

yeah Heat players who were in the rumors did not attend media day
                                Which heat players are those?

Comment

Working...
                                X