No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It amazes me the difference of the perception of this trade between casual fans and the hardcores. I love this trade and I've been trying to convince everyone around me how much this makes sense. This is the most excited I've been for a raptors season in years. Bring on October.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      It amazes me the difference of the perception of this trade between casual fans and the hardcores. I love this trade and I've been trying to convince everyone around me how much this makes sense. This is the most excited I've been for a raptors season in years. Bring on October.
      I KNOW!! I AM SO EXCITED!! Can't deal with these casual fans!

Comment

It amazes me the difference of the perception of this trade between casual fans and the hardcores. I love this trade and I've been trying to convince everyone around me how much this makes sense. This is the most excited I've been for a raptors season in years. Bring on October.
        Very excited but it will take time before the sting of losing Demar fades. I think that's tempering things.

Comment

Shows how underrated Kawhi was in San Antonio. If this was James harden or Russell Westbrook the casuals would be shitting their pants. Hes better than either one of them.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Shows how underrated Kawhi was in San Antonio. If this was James harden or Russell Westbrook the casuals would be shitting their pants. Hes better than either one of them.
            Kawhi is soooooo much better than Westbrook but I guarantee our fans would be going crazy right now if we got Russ.

Comment

• The Raptors Kawhi IG post is full of Lakers fans talking about 2019. Fuck these guys. I'm convinced the Lakers have the worst/delusional fanbase in the NBA.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                The Raptors Kawhi IG post is full of Lakers fans talking about 2019. Fuck these guys. I'm convinced the Lakers have the worst/delusional fanbase in the NBA.
                I also don't understand why Lakers fans think it's a given he would pick them over the clippers. Kawhi seems like a laid back guy who would like less drama, which if he is deadset on LA makes the Clippers make way more sense.

Comment

The Raptors Kawhi IG post is full of Lakers fans talking about 2019. Fuck these guys. I'm convinced the Lakers have the worst/delusional fanbase in the NBA.
                  It's fine, the louder they get the more it shows how nervous they are that he'll stay.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Every year they think every top free agent is going to sign with them. Lebron is the first one is years, and its only because of his kids.

Comment

• Why would Kawhi play with Lebron where everything is his fault when things go bad and all the credit goes to Lebron when it's good
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Here is the game that Kawhi almost beat the warriors single handedly before going down. It's also the reason he's a Toronto Raptor today. Pretty exciting stuff.

Comment

Those Laker fans are pretty excited. And why not ?

They just signed Micheal Beasly to round out what could be another lock for All Idiot NBA 1st team along with Lance Stephenson and Rajon Rondo. Times are tough in LA so Laker fans are doing lines of tide or oxoydol instead of coke these days. LaVar Ball looms as a calming influence as the season begins when his son loses his starting spot to Rondo.

Meanwhile in Toronto Masai is taking Leonard out to dinner with Barack and Michelle Obama and talking to him about his experiences with Nelson Mandella.

You gotta like the Raps chances to get this guy to stick around eh ?
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• I've got shivers in July.

Kawhi is gonna feast in the east.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Those Laker fans are pretty excited. And why not ?

They just signed Micheal Beasly to round out what could be another lock for All Idiot NBA 1st team along with Lance Stephenson and Rajon Rondo. Times are tough in LA so Laker fans are doing lines of tide or oxoydol instead of coke these days. LaVar Ball looms as a calming influence as the season begins when his son loses his starting spot to Rondo.

Meanwhile in Toronto Masai is taking Leonard out to dinner with Barack and Michelle Obama and talking to him about his experiences with Nelson Mandella.

You gotta like the Raps chances to get this guy to stick around eh ?
                              All good points.

Only way he doesnt stick around is if the Raps have an early exit from playoffs or he hates the cold so much.

Remember this is a guy who wouldnt mind going to the Clippers either.. but maybe with a taste of winning that will change.

Plus, I dont see a good fit with Lebron... I can see him and Kawhi clashing... in Toronto it's Kawhi's team and he can dictate things his way.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                All good points.

Only way he doesnt stick around is if the Raps have an early exit from playoffs or he hates the cold so much.

Remember this is a guy who wouldnt mind going to the Clippers either.. but maybe with a taste of winning that will change.

Plus, I dont see a good fit with Lebron... I can see him and Kawhi clashing... in Toronto it's Kawhi's team and he can dictate things his way.
                                I hope he stays... This is a very very shrewd move by the GM. There is a lot of talk about risk but its a very measured risk with a few outs if needed. I loved Demar the man and what he brought every night but Kawahi the basketball player is just so much better. We get him for a year hopefully longer.

So whats the over / under on words used in a conversation between Kawahi and OG... ? 5 ?
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X