Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      So when js the press conference?
      Masai? I'd guess tomorrow
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        The quoted box you included was not in the article you linked. Just curious where you got it cause Id like to read that article.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
        It's in there about halfway down the page. Just CNTRL+F "Translation"

There are lots of ads in the middle of the article making it look like you've reached the end, just scroll past them.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          If only this happened last summer.. We would have beaten the Cavs in 4 if we could swap out DD/Poeltl for Kawhi/Green.
          Casey would've still found a way to insert Bebe at the worst time, and fuck it up

Comment

• I'm still in shock. Like..... I'm fine with us doing this, but I never expected this. If Kawhi's healthy and commits himself for the one year, who knows what'll happen?
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              I'm still in shock. Like..... I'm fine with us doing this, but I never expected this. If Kawhi's healthy and commits himself for the one year, who knows what'll happen?
              If he commits himself we're incredibly good. 59 win team replacing Derozan with a slightly better scorer, who also happens to be arguably the best perimeter defender of all time with arms like Stretch Armstrong.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                If he commits himself we're incredibly good. 59 win team replacing Derozan with a slightly better scorer, who also happens to be arguably the best perimeter defender of all time with arms like Stretch Armstrong.
                Sorry to quote myself. It is such a big IF, however. I've been accused in this whole saga of flip flopping sides, but it is such a complicated trade/scenario that I don't think anyone can be blamed for feeling both excited and pessimistic at different times. Crazy times still to come..

Comment

Sorry to quote myself. It is such a big IF, however. I've been accused in this whole saga of flip flopping sides, but it is such a complicated trade/scenario that I don't think anyone can be blamed for feeling both excited and pessimistic at different times. Crazy times still to come..
                  Let's say Kawhi doesn't play

-Lowry-Green-OG-Ibaka-JV

that's still a playoff team. And who knows with Demar's possessions distributed evenly and improvements from OG and other young guys, it might be better than last years team.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Masai? I'd guess tomorrow
                    No. Kawhi's press conference.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kawhi hasn't even done his Physical, so not for a little while I would think. And in the middle of summer, there's usually a lag between Player Availability and the move anyway.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL You're not even just quoting yourself, you're straight debating with yourself .. haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Kawhi hasn't even done his Physical, so not for a little while I would think. And in the middle of summer, there's usually a lag between Player Availability and the move anyway.
                            Probably do both on the same day. Physical early then press conference.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt we'll see any availability before training camp tbh

Last time he was in front of a camera or microphone was March when he tried to sneak thru San Antonio and grab a few things lol. He straight up lied to them and said yeah I wanna be a spurs lifer.

Dude is a fucking enigma. Wired differently. It's a risk worth taking as hes incredible at the sport were trying to win

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Let's say Kawhi doesn't play

-Lowry-Green-OG-Ibaka-JV

that's still a playoff team. And who knows with Demar's possessions distributed evenly and improvements from OG and other young guys, it might be better than last years team.
                                That would be interesting to find out. I don't see it myself because DeRozan was such a work horse for this team last season. He was always the focal point of other teams defence and kudos to him for improving his ability to find open players. Event when you spread the shots around more you still need that outlet where a guy can create for himself. Lowry can do it, but not through an entire season like DeMar. And I doubt they want to slow things down by using JV as that outlet.

Comment

Working...
                                X