X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Is wrote: View Post
    Welcome to Toronto man.

... leave your camp in the States.
    Trust me there documents will take the longest possible time to clear. Can’t we offer him super max now.

Listen our weather is the same as philly or New York we can offer max money the advertise money is country wide Kawhi is staying

Comment

Vince trade all over again.

Comment

Great job Masai you piece of shit. Dude just traded away their best player, the 2nd best player in franchise history....for a guy that might not even play here.

Great job.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Welcome to Toronto!

Credit to /u/klaystoaster on reddit
          Boy that looks good on him

Comment

if he plays we have the best player, adn team in the east. also, shooters everywhere.

Lowry - VanVleet
            Green - Wright
            Leonard - Miles
            Ibaka - Anunoby
            Jonas - Siakam
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Great job Masai you piece of shit. Dude just traded away their best player, the 2nd best player in franchise history....for a guy that might not even play here.

Great job.

He'll have to play if he wants to enter the free agency:

11.3 Withholding Services.

A player who withholds playing services called for by a Player Contract for more than thirty (30) days after the start of the last Season covered by his Player Contract shall be deemed not to have “complet[ed] his Player Contract by rendering the playing services called for thereunder.” Accordingly, such a player shall not be a Veteran Free Agent and shall not be entitled to negotiate or sign a Player Contract with any other professional basketball team unless and until the Team for which the player last played expressly agrees otherwise.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                if he plays we have the best player, adn team in the east. also, shooters everywhere.

Lowry - VanVleet
                Green - Wright
                Leonard - Miles
                Ibaka - Anunoby
                Jonas - Siakam
                huge IF
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Great job.

So...you were bashing Masai for not making a risky trade, bashing Derozan and Lowry for not showing up in the Playoffs, bashing Masai for keeping BC’s “core” together and when Masai makes a good move, gets rid a Playoff “choker”, you still complain lol...

Comment

This is a total win now move and I love it. We have Kawhi fucking Leonard on our team. Wow!

Masai/Bobby are so ballsy.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                      So...you were bashing Masai for not making a risky trade, bashing Derozan and Lowry for not showing up in the Playoffs, bashing Masai for keeping BC’s “core” together and when Masai makes a good move, gets rid a Playoff “choker”, you still complain lol...
                      Stfu
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                        He'll have to play if he wants to enter the free agency:
                        Kawhi just sat the entire season last year.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          This is a total win now move and I love it. We have Kawhi fucking Leonard on our team. Wow!

Masai/Bobby are so ballsy.
                          The thing I like about it is that the Raptors are perfectly positioned to tank in case it doesn't workout. We didn't give up OG or Pascal. Valanciunas/Ibaka/Lowry/Kawhi can all be flipped at the trade deadline for young assets/picks.

Comment

So let's say he still is dead set on going to LA next summer. Do you think the Lakers are willing to flip Ingram plus filler to get Leonard in the building and still have space to sign a stud?

Comment

This is not a "risky" move, this is a stupid move. What if Kawhi fake another injury and sits the entire season? he did it last year. It's already being reported that he has no desire to play in Toronto.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kawhi just sat the entire season last year.
                                So? The only reason why the Spurs didn't act on it is because they thought they can still repair the relationship. With the Raptors, it's going to be a really easy decision. If Kawhi doesn't show up, he doesn't get to enter the free agency. If you want to completely ruin your career, be my fucking guest.

Comment

Working...
                                X