Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    In the future, social media will be glued to our eyeballs, literally.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• No one has anything to say after the game? Could def see some rust and lack of explosiveness. 1st preseason game. No biggie. Hope to see him grow more and more comfortable each game going forward. Overall a fun night.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        No one has anything to say after the game? Could def see some rust and lack of explosiveness. 1st preseason game. No biggie. Hope to see him grow more and more comfortable each game going forward. Overall a fun night.

Hes really good. Should have had about 18 pts in 20 minutes if not more missed ft etc..in hid first game since January.

Its plain as day hes gonna be 6.3x better than DeRozan
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• That one step back J looked really nice. I was also happy to see how well he passed it too, it's gonna be a fun season
          OG is our king

Comment

• Didn't catch the game but in the highlights he looks like he's moving in slow motion. Looked effective though and I'm thinking he ll only improve.

Comment

• Didn't seem to like the post-game questions. Guess that's just Kawhi? He seemed upset. (Yes I'm totally overreacting)

Comment

• Ha....

I’m still confident we resign him.

Comment

• That's just how the guy is, chill.

Do none of you guys have any friends who are really introverted/mellow?

Comment

Didn't seem to like the post-game questions. Guess that's just Kawhi? He seemed upset. (Yes I'm totally overreacting)

that was the dumbest question possible you can ask a superstar TBH.

"have you ever had the crowd go off when you are in the lay up line?" are you kidding me? the man is a champion. won a chip for SA. the finals MVP for godsake. dont think the SA crowd rooted for him like he's the god? and this is the question the media ask?

we don't deserve these types of players until the media catch up to the status of fandom of Toronto basketball.

blasphemy. i am embarrassed.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      That's just how the guy is, chill.

Do none of you guys have any friends who are really introverted/mellow?
                      I am chill.

What part of
                      GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      I’m still confident we resign him.
                      do you not understand?

(...maybe you're talking to Machine.)
                      Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sun Sep 30, 2018, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• This is him when the Spurs were happy and rolling (Tim Duncan days). That's just who he is. OG got the same body language a lot of times. Means nothing, it's just who they are.

Last edited by inthepaint; Sun Sep 30, 2018, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Didn't seem to like the post-game questions. Guess that's just Kawhi? He seemed upset. (Yes I'm totally overreacting)

He said he felt great and had fun.

Comment

• I'd rather he be himself than put on a fake smile and pretend to be something he's not.

Trying to read too much into his every expression is a guaranteed recipe for driving yourself crazy. This also applies for reading social media and regular media who do the same.

Just enjoy the ride, imo. If it ends in a year, it ends in a year, but better to have Klaw and lost than never had Klaw at all.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                              He said he felt great and had fun.
                              I was referring to the last couple questions

Comment

• Watching the highlights he looked good to me. Looked like he was easing himself into it, not trying to go full speed, but very assured and not shying away from contact. Looked like the most athletic and self-assured player out there to me a lot of the time.

Shot's a little rusty maybe (and FT%) but it should come back I imagine. Overall I thought he looked great for someone who hasn't played in a real game for 9-10 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X