Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Drake its time to do your thing.
    Last edited by Hotshot; Thu Oct 4, 2018, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/1...-kawhi-leonard

Comment

• Haha, loved this line: "No matter what happens next summer, one season in heaven is better than zero."
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Guys, good news! Kawhi just agreed to an Extension with me on 2K19 for less than the Max.

So ... that's a thing that happened.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Guys, good news! Kawhi just agreed to an Extension with me on 2K19 for less than the Max.

So ... that's a thing that happened.
              Hey, me too! JV is holding out on me until FA though. Gah!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Hey, me too! JV is holding out on me until FA though. Gah!
                Take him to Wasaga for a trip.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Good long read everything you ever didn't reslly need to know about Kawhi on Sportsnet.

"As his celebrity grew, more was asked of Leonard away from the court. He was flooded with interview requests, most of which he turned down. Potential endorsement deals, H-E-B aside, mostly got the same treatment. When he was asked in the summer of 2014 whether he felt companies had offered enough money for his services, Leonard told the San Antonio Express-News, “Not as much as I want for me to not shoot the basketball that day.”

You can't help but love this guy ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Good long read everything you ever didn't reslly need to know about Kawhi on Sportsnet.

"As his celebrity grew, more was asked of Leonard away from the court. He was flooded with interview requests, most of which he turned down. Potential endorsement deals, H-E-B aside, mostly got the same treatment. When he was asked in the summer of 2014 whether he felt companies had offered enough money for his services, Leonard told the San Antonio Express-News, “Not as much as I want for me to not shoot the basketball that day.”

You can't help but love this guy ....
                    In a world where the sports media gets closer and closer to TMZ, a world of twitter drama and Durant's burner accounts, a world where a player can call the media to practice so he can publicly thrash team mates, and so forth: Kawhi is a breath of fresh air.

An extraordinary athlete that wants to lead an ordinary life for him and his family, and just wanna dedicate his heart to what he loves: basketball. I don't know if he will ever be pre-injury Leonard, or even if he will re-sign here, but for that alone, I admire the guy.
                    Last edited by inthepaint; Sun Oct 14, 2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      In a world where the sports media gets closer and closer to TMZ, a world of twitter drama and Durant's burner accounts, a world where a player can call the media to practice so he can publicly thrash team mates, and so forth: Kawhi is a breath of fresh air.

An extraordinary athlete that wants to lead an ordinary life for him and his family, and just wanna dedicate his heart to what he loves: basketball. I don't know if he will ever be pre-injury Leonard, or even if he will re-sign here, but for that alone, I admire the guy.
                      Other than the shooting so far he sure looks to my eyes like pre-injury Leonard and I was a big San Antonio fan (still am....sort of). I really agree though; have always liked this guy a lot and what happened last year was puzzling and surprising. I suspect the whole story isn't public. I think Toronto might be the perfect place for him to play and am hopeful that he'll figure that out soon.

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            I watched the vid with no sound. I presume it was as quiet in the gym.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              If Kawhi & OG are working out in the forest.....

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                There was some "bounce bounce squeak squeak" ....

Comment

Working...
                                X