No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Max. I don't think Durant is a top 5 player as well. I have Curry at 2 and Kawhi 3 but i can't argue with him putting Kawhi at 2. It's close.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5CjbMuYKvQ
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think the top 6 is LeBron, Kawhi, Curry, AD, KD, Giannis.

Not sure about the order at all, but those are the 6 best players in the league. There is a dropoff from there (a pretty significant one) and that's where you find Harden, Westbrook, etc.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        I think the top 6 is LeBron, Kawhi, Curry, AD, KD, Giannis.

Not sure about the order at all, but those are the 6 best players in the league. There is a dropoff from there (a pretty significant one) and that's where you find Harden, Westbrook, etc.
        Agree. But Lebron 1 Curry 2 to me is undeniable. Than Kawhi, AD, Giannis and KD. In that order
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptors have a real MVP caliber player.

Take it in.

Comment

• My top 5:

LeBron
            Curry
            Kawhi
            Giannis
            Davis
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Raptors have a real MVP caliber player.

Take it in.
              Yes sir...

Osmosis
              Snorting
              Inhaling
              Ingesting
              Absorbing

Comment

• Comment

• Lebron should easily win the MVP this year.. He's due for another. If he gets the Lakers home court in the first round he'll easily get it.. Heck if he gets into the playoffs with that team he should get it anyway.

15-9 in the West. Not too shabby.

People define "valuable" differently. But for me it's who had the biggest impact on their team. Take that guy away and they go from contender to lottery. That's Lebron.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    People define "valuable" differently. But for me it's who had the biggest impact on their team.
                    I think that unfairly weights it towards "the best player on the worst team." Players have no control over the quality of the roster they find themselves. I think voters should be taking context into consideration (hard to do) and trying to vote for the guy who appears to be the best basketball player in the NBA that season, period.

I'd also totally be okay with a guy like Lebron winning it 5+ years in a row if he's a generational talent in his prime. Either you're a GOAT or your not, MJ losing awards to lesser players just due to voter fatigue was stupid.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MVP is a narrative led award. Who creates the best story for that season. Westbrook averaged a triple double for the first time since Oscar and won MVP, didn’t win the next season even though he averaged a triple double again.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Lebron should easily win the MVP this year.. He's due for another. If he gets the Lakers home court in the first round he'll easily get it.. Heck if he gets into the playoffs with that team he should get it anyway.

15-9 in the West. Not too shabby.

People define "valuable" differently. But for me it's who had the biggest impact on their team. Take that guy away and they go from contender to lottery. That's Lebron.
                        Imo lebron should have the last 10 mvps

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Imo lebron should have the last 10 mvps
                          For the most part, I agree. But I thought Harden's 1st year with Houston was pretty significant.

The Westbrook triple-double year felt really hollow, though....despite how statistically historic it was.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            For the most part, I agree. But I thought Harden's 1st year with Houston was pretty significant.

The Westbrook triple-double year felt really hollow, though....despite how statistically historic it was.
                            Honestly other than the Westbrook year Im fine with all the MVPs. Maybe Curry’s second could have went to LeBron but even that is debatable.

Comment

Yeah I'd accept hardens and as dogelover said curry in 15-16 as well

Comment

Griffin above Leonard? haha proof the model is severely flawed

Comment

Working...
                                X