Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Awwwwww.. look at his teeny tiny Stone Cold gif.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Bad and dangerous are the 2 best Michael Jackson albums

Yes Joey it's still the offseason
      That's mid-season form, Keon. Pace yourself, brah.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Exactly my point, even more so.
        My point was that the all NBA teams are not a good barometer for talent.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          "True franchise player" based on fucking what?

He didn't do anything in the playoffs. He never even led us to 50 wins in an EXTREMELY weak eastern conference.
          The teams Vince was saddled with when he was here don't bear thinking about.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            Awwwwww.. look at his teeny tiny Stone Cold gif.
            Stone cute steve awwstin
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptors Vince was better compared to other players in his era than DeRozan is compared to players in his. However if you look at production, efficiency and accolades, there isn't really much of a gap. He ranks ahead of Carter for me on the all-time Raptors list. Kawhi is obviously way better than both, and I'd put peak-Lowry ahead of both of them as well.

Might sound blasphemous, but players just get better from era to era. That's the reality. It's why LeBron is, in fact, better than Michael Jordan.

Comment

• VC was a legit franchise talent. Saying he is not is like saying KG or Durrant prior to being teamed up with good players were not franchise players. Circumstances matter.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  VC was a legit franchise talent. Saying he is not is like saying KG or Durrant prior to being teamed up with good players were not franchise players. Circumstances matter.
                  I don't care if he was a franchise talent or not, I care about results. He never did anything to demonstrate he could lead a team to a championship like an actual franchise player. KG led the Wolves to a 58-24 record and WCF in 2004. KD led the Thunder to the damn finals in 2012. VC couldn't get out of round 2 in a joke of an eastern conference.

Comment

I don't care if he was a franchise talent or not, I care about results. He never did anything to demonstrate he could lead a team to a championship like an actual franchise player. KG led the Wolves to a 58-24 record and WCF in 2004. KD led the Thunder to the damn finals in 2012. VC couldn't get out of round 2 in a joke of an eastern conference.
                    And who were on those teams with KG and KD, in those respective seasons?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      VC was a legit franchise talent. Saying he is not is like saying KG or Durrant prior to being teamed up with good players were not franchise players. Circumstances matter.
                      Did you just compare Kevin Durant and Vince? All time great vs. All Star
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• OG and Kawhi at a party

Comment

Wrong.

Newsflash - Basketball is a TEAM game.

In 2004, KG had Latrell Sprewell and Sam Cassell on his team. 2 really really good players.

KD in 2012 had Westbrook, Ibaka and Harden lol.

The BEST player that Vince played with during his time with the Raptors was..... ANTONIO DAVIS lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Michael Jordan couldn't lead the 80's Bulls anywhere without Scottie Pippen. And Scottie Pippen couldn't lead the Bulls anywhere when Jordan retired in the 90's.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X