Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Good points but did that change happen for any of them in nine months?
    All Drake needs to do is invite Leonard to Caribana in 3 weeks, (and pull him on stage at OVO Fest), and he'll be fine

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Get the tyke one of these. Congrats.
      You ship it, he'll wear it!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        I was going to suggest Masai

Congrats Mack!!
        I'm pretty sure Masai will have to be one of his nicknames, for sure.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          All Drake needs to do is invite Leonard to Caribana in 3 weeks, (and pull him on stage at OVO Fest), and he'll be fine
          That is not Kawhi style.

Have OG invite Kawhi for a 24 hours fortnite tournament instead. There won't be much talking but a complete joyful understanding at the end over pizza and cheesecake.

Comment

• What can't be lost is losing your fans interest in the regular season. I was lucky enough to go to 30+ raptors games this year, if the roster didn't change I doubt I would have go to more than 3. This restores faith in the franchise, and their willingness to take the moves necessary to compete for a championship. They couldn't have rolled back the same team.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              That is not Kawhi style.

Have OG invite Kawhi for a 24 hours fortnite tournament instead. There won't be much talking but a complete joyful understanding at the end over pizza and cheesecake.
              When Kawhi and OG meet

Og: hi
              Kawhi: hi
              OG: I'm OG. But you have to call me dragon.
              Kawhi: well you have to call me nighthawk

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Your 180 turn is hilarious. Derozan was leading this team nowhere. If Kawhi doesn’t work out, you rebuild.
                What turn? as usual you're missing the point.

It's not about DeRozan. It's about Leonard. If he sits the entire season(which sounds like a possibility) then the Raptors just basically traded arguably the greatest player in franchise for NOTHING.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

It's not about DeRozan. It's about Leonard. If he sits the entire season(which sounds like a possibility) then the Raptors just basically traded arguably the greatest player in franchise for NOTHING.
                  He w i l l n o t, people explained numerous times that he's loosing too much in that case, it's career suicide, so stop with it.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

If if if...again you spent all June bitching about the Raptors didn't do anything in the off season that hadn't happened yet.

You gotta pre heat the oven your hot takes aren't even ready for consumption when you serve them up

Comment

or if he plays and resigns (which is possibility as well) we're looking at the best player this franchise has ever had.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        He w i l l n o t, people explained numerous times that he's loosing too much in that case, it's career suicide, so stop with it.
                        https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.si.com...season-raptors
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A clickbait? Really?
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• That rumor contains a massive amount of conjecture, and Sean Deveney is not the level of writer who you trust with no outside confirmation from bigger names, and there is none.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              A clickbait? Really?
                              T rex is human clickbait lol

Comment

• dude he won't enter free agency if he does that. Do you understand that? And he wanted to play in US basketball in summer so he can't pull that shit
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X