X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed the north

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      No, he's not ruining anything. He's only reminding us of where we came from.

... Kawhi Leonard plays his first real game as a Toronto Raptor today.

Thank you, Turkoglu.

Last edited by golden; Wed Oct 17, 2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Second country guys Uruguay was first. Cant believe its finally legalized. I remember listening to peter toshs legalize it in HS and never ever thought it would happen.

OG didnt need encouragement but this is a sup duper bonus I think he’ll play for Kawhi big time.

I remember clearly watching the season opener for the jays game the first world series year. They had the display showing player names on the field and i thought holy fuk thats a WS lineup and they won it all. I get the same feeling this year it really is a great roster and like 99% of championship teams the chemistry looks like its accompanying the talent.

We are super stoked because its true this is a diehard bball city. Ive been on bball boards since 2000 and the toronto raptor board has always been number one or top 3 in activity.

Love this game! Go Raps!

Comment

• Today has a playoff game feeling about it. Even playing the Cavs to confirm it.....And Kawhi Leonard is here!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Today has a playoff game feeling about it. Even playing the Cavs to confirm it.....And Kawhi Leonard is here!
            And then Friday we get gifted with a marquee game vs Celtics so I will have lost zero of my hype and excitement
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Siakaaaaaaam, just what the Nurse ordered #PunIntended

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Beautifully done.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• That was fun

Comment

• god.. I love kawhi.. hes so fcken great..!!

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                      god.. I love kawhi.. he's so fcken great..!!
                      I only got to watch the 4th, I notice his shot was off but holy he's still so effective everywhere. rebounding, creating, defense...

What are the chances he wins DOY this year?

I got Davis, Leonard and Gorbert competing for it
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• It's so weird to have a superstar who actually shows good poise in a tough game.

Despite all these years of winning, it still seemed that far too often we were the team playing on edge, even against worse teams. Tonight we looked more unphased than I think I've ever seen our team look in a big game (as big as a 2nd game of the season can be). Leonard didn't seem phased (other than being pissed at the refs). It also seemed to benefit Lowry, who in the past would often be the one having to lead alone and could end up pressing a bit. Tonight he seemed very comfortable and like he didn't have to try too hard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          It's so weird to have a superstar who actually shows good poise in a tough game.

Despite all these years of winning, it still seemed that far too often we were the team playing on edge, even against worse teams. Tonight we looked more unphased than I think I've ever seen our team look in a big game (as big as a 2nd game of the season can be). Leonard didn't seem phased (other than being pissed at the refs). It also seemed to benefit Lowry, who in the past would often be the one having to lead alone and could end up pressing a bit. Tonight he seemed very comfortable and like he didn't have to try too hard.

Amen to that.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            It's so weird to have a superstar who actually shows good poise in a tough game.

Benefits of having championship players. Even Green hit a clutch 3, and both of them went for a clutch defensive stop. As you said, it benefits Lowry as well.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Benefits of having championship players. Even Green hit a clutch 3, and both of them went for a clutch defensive stop. As you said, it benefits Lowry as well.
                              Guys who have been to the finals, seen tough competition and succeeded in overcoming it. Invaluable. And Green has already said he's never been on so deep team. That is nothing more or less than him sending a message to all the guys saying" Hell yes, we got what it takes. Let's do this thing."

Comment

• This guy is freaking unbelievable. Like, it's actually hard to believe.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X