No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winslow outplayed Kawhi on both ends in the 4th I felt, and yet Kawhi ends up with 30 pats and the win. So great to have a mega star like him.

Comment

• We can totally appreciate the value of Kawhi when everything matters....we see glimpses here and there but in a seven game series, the cream always rises to the top.

Comment

• A little older but part 2 is coming up.

Comment

• Comment

• The rest of the team better get their shit together or he won't be coming back. The effort we've seen the last few games is the kind of effort that convinces legitimate stars to run screaming for the hills. Kawhi Leonard and Anthony Davis together could not have rescued the team from the pile of dung that was left on the Orlando home court floor.

Team members better step up or Kawhi is stepping out.

Comment

• Agree agree agree

Comment

• Too early for this kind of talk. Having essentially you're entire squad not show up after there's been numerous injuries (not to mention a lot of teams are sluggish around the holiday season) is different than not showing up in the playoffs. If it's any sort of counter evidence and I really hesitate to take things at face value, the other night in Miami when he was asked about how they came back he said "Guys just wanna win".

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  The rest of the team better get their shit together or he won't be coming back. The effort we've seen the last few games is the kind of effort that convinces legitimate stars to run screaming for the hills. Kawhi Leonard and Anthony Davis together could not have rescued the team from the pile of dung that was left on the Orlando home court floor.

Team members better step up or Kawhi is stepping out.
                  Meh. There are certain matchups that will give any team issues, and the Raptors just didn't have the size against the Magic to overcome the poor shooting.

The team is at the top of the league in spite of Kawhi or Lowry missing nearly half of the team's games. They've such tremendous depth that they've managed to weather missing that all-NBA talent quite often. Only of late, with key supporting pieces in JV and Serge missing time at the same time as one of those all-NBA players have they scuttled a bit (to the tune of ~ .500 ball even at their worst).

It's not effort. It's an injury ravaged roster.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Meh. There are certain matchups that will give any team issues, and the Raptors just didn't have the size against the Magic to overcome the poor shooting.

The team is at the top of the league in spite of Kawhi or Lowry missing nearly half of the team's games. They've such tremendous depth that they've managed to weather missing that all-NBA talent quite often. Only of late, with key supporting pieces in JV and Serge missing time at the same time as one of those all-NBA players have they scuttled a bit (to the tune of ~ .500 ball even at their worst).

It's not effort. It's an injury ravaged roster.
                      Rational voices persist in prevailing.

It is frustrating when guys take it upon themselves to "save the team." Fred has a tendency to push when he shouldn't. CJ as well. Even Delon. (Norm was the poster boy for this, but seems to have gotten a grip on himself). Bad decisions follow and things get worse. I guess this is all part of the learning curve.

I will calm myself down. But the worst 2 point shooting % for a game in franchise history? Damn.

Comment

• I like Kawhi but we have seen how important Lowry is to this team... he's still the most important player...by far..

Comment

• Comment

• New Balance logo is a L, the shoe is a W imo.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Not a fan of the "N". If they just had the Klaw without the "N" it would have been a great looking shoe.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Will reserve judgment until I can see how they look with dad jeans.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X