Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/18/us/...www.cnn.com%2F

Kawhi soon be back to the garage to garage travel

While California is nice and sunny this weekend after heavy downpour the past few days

April/ May and June cant come any sooner for the one year rental

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/18/us/...www.cnn.com%2F

Kawhi soon be back to the garage to garage travel

While California is nice and sunny this weekend after heavy downpour the past few days

April/ May and June cant come any sooner for the one year rental
      He's not going to like this weekend that's for sure, here against Memphis tomorrow and Sac on Tuesday. Big snow and big cold on the way for a few days ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        He's not going to like this weekend that's for sure, here against Memphis tomorrow and Sac on Tuesday. Big snow and big cold on the way for a few days ....
        I love how were acting like Kawhi might actually CATCH ON that Canada is cold in the winter. Everybody knows Canada is cold in the winter, even Americans! And he was here in Feb 2016 when it was -45 wind chills

The cold is what it is. It comes every year. If it's a factor in his decision, fuck can ya do? I've been consuming as much carbon as possible to try and warm this bitch up already
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hopefully we get to the finals when the suns shining and the birds are singing

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
            Hopefully we get to the finals when the suns shining and the birds are singing
            Kawhi agrees

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Kawhi agrees

Also the reason he wont get any of the regular season awards. Im totally alright with it.

Comment

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

it is what it is. He doesn't want to play on back to backs. And org can't really force him
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Whooooooo cares about back to backs in the regular season? There have been posters advocating for years that the team should rest it's stars on back to backs, and they finally do it (with the most high risk high reward star in terms of health they've ever had), and people just want to whine.

Man alive, we're 10-2 in the 12 games Kawhi hasn't played in. How is anyone even remotely caring about this non-story?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Whooooooo cares about back to backs in the regular season? There have been posters advocating for years that the team should rest it's stars on back to backs, and they finally do it (with the most high risk high reward star in terms of health they've ever had), and people just want to whine.

Man alive, we're 10-2 in the 12 games Kawhi hasn't played in. How is anyone even remotely caring about this non-story?
                      Hey man, just sharing the Cousins tweet. Food for thought, didn't know where else to put it as there's no thread for general NBA stuff..

On the more positive side of things, haven't seen this shared yet from Zach Lowe's most recent "10 things"

2. The angry, unstoppable, almost ambidextrous Kawhi Leonard

Leonard has re-emerged as perhaps the league's most dominant and well-rounded one-on-one player outside Houston. He ranks among the top 20 in efficiency on drives, isolations and post-ups, per Second Spectrum tracking data.

You cannot keep Leonard from the rim. He is unrelenting. He pounds the ball with an angry staccato that throws defenders off balance. He shoulder-checks his victim until he has snowplowed to the basket. Once there, Leonard is flashing a new lefty touch that allows him to finish from odd, unexpected angles.

What are you supposed to do with that? That is a lefty tennis backhand in a basketball context.

Few players fit more mini-moves -- shoulder fakes, half-spins, hesitation dribbles -- within the confines of the deep paint. Leonard strings them together in random sequences. There is no game plan for close-range anarchy.

Toronto Leonard is generating more free throws and shots at the rim. The only nit to pick: He hasn't advanced as a playmaker; he exists almost outside of Toronto's offense. Kyle Lowry has had a tough time figuring out how to assert himself with Leonard on the floor, and seems to have settled on just not doing so.

But Leonard is straight-up menacing with the ball -- the late-game battering ram these Raptors have never had.
                      http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...lonzo-ball-nba

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Whooooooo cares about back to backs in the regular season? There have been posters advocating for years that the team should rest it's stars on back to backs, and they finally do it (with the most high risk high reward star in terms of health they've ever had), and people just want to whine.

THANK YOU! And we only have 3 back to back left and the last two have a couple crappy teams in it. I say at this point sit him for all the back to backs this season
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Well...last game he rested wasn't back to back.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hey man, just sharing the Cousins tweet. Food for thought, didn't know where else to put it as there's no thread for general NBA stuff..

On the more positive side of things, haven't seen this shared yet from Zach Lowe's most recent "10 things"

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...lonzo-ball-nba
                            Worth noting that Cousins is still playing for a contract next year, Leonard can get a max wherever.

Comment

• Maybe I'm just old school grew up a hockey fan first I'm still conditioned for the athlete to play unless his injury is bad enough hes hurting himself or the team. It's a new day and I both understand and support the athlete putting themselves first and/or having a maintenance plan for playoff performance.

But heres my sticking point. I'll bet you anything Kawhi will play in the all star game. Hes now sat 12 raptor games (his employer) as basically precaution. And yes great we're 10-2 good job to the rest of the guys and thank goodness we're not 6-6 and out of the race for first.

To me at the point you'll finish by sitting out at least 15 games for maintenance, the only logical thing would be take the 9 day all star break as rest and practice. We shall see.

Comment

Maybe I'm just old school grew up a hockey fan first I'm still conditioned for the athlete to play unless his injury is bad enough hes hurting himself or the team. It's a new day and I both understand and support the athlete putting themselves first and/or having a maintenance plan for playoff performance.

But heres my sticking point. I'll bet you anything Kawhi will play in the all star game. Hes now sat 12 raptor games (his employer) as basically precaution. And yes great we're 10-2 good job to the rest of the guys and thank goodness we're not 6-6 and out of the race for first.

To me at the point you'll finish by sitting out at least 15 games for maintenance, the only logical thing would be take the 9 day all star break as rest and practice. We shall see.
                                100%

Even more for Lowry.

Comment

Working...
                                X