• Drake doing work.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Drake doing work.

Proof positive that drunky drake annoys Kawhi too

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Proof positive that drunky drake annoys Kawhi too
        You think Kawhi is hanging out with Nav Bhatia?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          If you're looking at Kawhi as anything more than a rental you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

It's like when the Jays got David Price except a full season not half. Just think of it as a one year deal, if it ends up being longer, cool.
          I'm fairly certain Price wanted to stick around with the Jays. It was the Jays who didn't want Price. The price was just too high (pun intended).

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Well Woj and Lowe (Woj more so ) are pretty respected and Woj is usually right or at least doesn't lie for clickbait. Danny says a lot of things. We saw how wrong he was about the whole situation in San Antonio so I wouldn't really trust him. I think our chances have gone up now that he's here but not enough just yet. It's still very early though so we have plenty of time
            We're 2.5 months into an 8 month long recruiting process. Woj knows nothing yet.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I'm fairly certain Price wanted to stick around with the Jays. It was the Jays who didn't want Price. The price was just too high (pun intended).
              For Kawhi....

Comment

• Is that a Canada Goose logo on Kawhi's scarf? He's halfway home.

Comment

• Drake has impeccable timing
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Drake has impeccable timing
                    Drake has a savant level understanding of media. And who's Ballmer going to send, anyway? All the A-listers go to Lakers games and even then we're talking about past-their-prime celebs that Kawhi wouldn't want to hang out with anyway.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Drake has impeccable timing
                      Yeah....looks like it's from an event at BlueBlood Steakhouse at Casa Loma on Nov 30. I don't think Lawrence Frank was invited.

Comment

Is that a Canada Goose logo on Kawhi's scarf? He's halfway home.
                        It is. Canada has better products than Canada Goose though. Everyone and their grandmothers have Canada Goose now. Kawhi can do better.

Comment

• Comment

• TBH, I find it pretty hard to believe that Kawhi didn't know who Lawrence Frank was, given that he was a fairly recent NBA head coach and assistant coach, who has coached against Kawhi. Amick could be making that story up to diffuse any tampering charges against the Clippers.

Comment

TBH, I find it pretty hard to believe that Kawhi didn't know who Lawrence Frank was, given that he was a fairly recent NBA head coach and assistant coach, who has coached against Kawhi. Amick could be making that story up to diffuse any tampering charges against the Clippers.
                              It's been some time since Frank was a head coach...like Kawhi's 2nd season. I also doubt players really pay attention to assistants on their opponent's bench. He is also one of the most ordinary looking coaches in the league. I can fully believe that a lot of current players would not recognize him automatically.

I don't care on way or another, but I don't have a hard time believing it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Could we consider Alex Mckechnie the second biggest hire of Tim Leiweke after Masai? Could the fact that our medical staff (headlined by him) is considered the best in the league, and really focuses on preventing the injury before treating it. If this is the reason that Kawhi re-signs, I will be sending some good old Canadian Beer to to mister Leiweke in Cali.

Comment

Working...
                                X